Dublin, CA 94568 Map · Phone number

About Truccare by Taryn

Hi my name is Taryn Warren and I am a licensed Esthetician and Make-up Artist. I have been a professional  make-up artist for six years specializing in weddings and events. I am so blessed to be doing something that I love so much. I take pride in the fact that I can bring out your natural beauty while not making you look overly made up.  I want my clients to feel comfortable while at the same time give them that little extra for their special day.  I'm currently reside Dublin, CA however, I am willling to  travel just about anywhere.

• Bella Babes Cosmetics
IMG9736

2 Reviews for Truccare by Taryn

• F

Annalise · Married on 07/17/2010

I loved having Taryn come to my house to do my make up! First of all, it was great she came to ME, I didn't have to worry about finding anything because I'm always getting lost wherever I go. She was referred to me by my friends because I told them I only wanted natural looking make up (let's be real ladies, whenever I get my make up done at MAC or any a those places I alllwayss end up coming out looking like a drag queen). The best part was that I could see in the results she was really listening to what I said I wanted. She took her time, never rushed and I reeaally appreciated that. Lastly, she really made sure I liked it and that was very important to me. She's got a cute personality and I am definitely having her over again!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2010

I've had Taryn do my makeup for multiple events and two weddings and i'm always in love with her work. I feel absolutely beautiful everytime she's finished and always get a million compliments. All of her rates are competitively priced, but what makes her company a great value is just how easy it is to be around her. She is the sweetest person and always wants me to be happy and relaxed and satified with how I look. She comes to whatever location I'm getting ready at, which makes it so easy to get everything else that needs to get done during the day. I would totally reccomend her for big wedding parties or an event. She is fun and makes the day easy, and more importantly- makes you look gorgeous!

Sent on 07/29/2010

• Dublin, 94568 See on map
    Location of (Truccare by Taryn)