680 west 2000 north, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Trisney Photography

HEY! I'm Trisney, A traveling wedding photographer based in Utah. This small town nomad has been around the world capturing THE most romantic weddings and elopements. Capturing love is delicate and has to be taken with care, and you can trust that I will get those raw emotions and candid laughter in all your images. I live for these moments, so you know that I will already put the extra effort in to make sure your love story is told perfectly.

My clients have full confidence in my ability to not just "pose" but to create an environment that allows genuine laughter, cuddling, eskimo kisses, and tender moments to happen.

Packages start out at $1000

* enagagements * second shooter

*bridals * honeymoon shoot

*ceremony *elopements

*reception * available for CHEAP travel

Follow Trisney Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Chelsey Black Photography
img 9949 51 1931203 158240337766116

13 Reviews for Trisney Photography

• Madison

Madison P. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Great value, great person, great service!

I hired Trisney for our wedding at the beginning of 2020 and she has been AMAZING! She helped me figure out so many things for the wedding itself and took some beautiful pictures of us! She even sent me this wedding guide with common ideas of pictures and wedding prep things I would need to know. I always feel super awkward getting my picture taken, but she made it all feel so natural and had ideas to help us lighten up a bit! I honestly cannot recommend her enough. She was kind, responsive, and most of all made us look great! My whole family loved her as well after meeting her at our reception. She helped me figure out scheduling for when we should get all out pictures done and made everything easy with reminders and regular check-ins! I was on a tight budget for our wedding and Trisney provided better pictures that I ever could've hoped for getting on our budget! Seriously, go to Trisney for photos!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Nica

Nica P. · Married on 12/14/2020

Simply the best!!!

My boy friend set up a photoshoot with Trisney back in December. It was our first time doing a photoshoot so we were nervous but Trisney made us feel comfortable as soon as we met. She’s so nice and friendly, very professional and very sweet. We did the photoshoot early morning at Canyon Overlook at Mt. Zion National Park. All the feels were captured by Trisney because little did I know, it was actually an engagement photoshoot. And yes, Trisney captured every moment and every emotions we had especially when I saw the love of my life on his knees. We highly recommend Trisney for every event and occasions you may have. She will turn every captured photos into a masterpiece. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/01/2021

Brieann R. · Married on 11/19/2020

Wedding Photographer

Trisney was amazing. She is so good at helping people feel comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and I aren’t the most photogenic people and somehow she took the most beautiful pictures and I loved them SO MUCH. Just do yourself a favor and get Trisney to take your wedding pictures :)

Sent on 05/01/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Trisney Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Trisney Photography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 680 west 2000 north Pleasant Grove, UT, 84062 See on map
    Location of (Trisney Photography)

Trisney Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Trisney Photography include in the starting price?

Trisney Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Engagement Shoot

What photography services does Trisney Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Trisney Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Trisney Photography offer?

Trisney Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural

What photography services does Trisney Photography offer?

Trisney Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Trisney Photography offer for wedding events?

Trisney Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Trisney Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Trisney Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.7 in average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Trisney Photography offer?

Trisney Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.