Saint Louis, MO 63119 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,450
Availability Check your date

About Trisha Shelley Photography

Hey friend! I'm Trisha and I'm so glad you stopped on my page! There are just a few things you should know about me as you look through my images and decide whether I'm the right fit for you!

1. I just love my brides! I love hearing their love stories, being excited with them, and I just love the relationship that comes with getting to be the one to capture these special moments for you!

2. I love movement and meaning in photos! I don't like to just pose if I can help it! I love seeing how each of my couples interacts with each other. How they LOVE on each other! I use prompts, do my best to make you laugh, and it feels more like playing. P.s. I promise to make you look good! ;)

3. I'm all about the wedding details! Yes, portraits are number one! But I'm a sucker for capturing all those gorgeous details you spent so much time planning! Expect your gallery to be stunning!!

If you reach out, I'll probably invite chat over coffee to hear more about your love story and to tell you more!

I can't wait to meet you!

Trisha

Follow Trisha Shelley Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Michelle Jahns Photography
01 150129
01 150132
trisha shelley favorites 0009
Trisha Shelley Photography
city of rocks copper and geometrics inspired style
trisha shelley favorites 0002
trisha shelley favorites 0008
trisha shelley favorites 0012
shelleybw3859 51 939450 157859298434367

22 Reviews for Trisha Shelley Photography

• Jane

Jane · Married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful to work with so far!

I adore Trisha! Photos were the most important thing to me when it came to vendors and wedding planning. We met for the first time at a coffee shop and she was so kind and sincere. She’s the sweetest person I’ve ever met. I could tell immediately that we were going to get along great! I had narrowed down my choices to two photographers and was already leaning towards Trisha. The other photographer was going to provide color and black and white photos of EVERY photo, so I asked Trisha if she could make that happen too. She said yes of course and the price to add the black and white photos was super reasonable. Shortly after we signed the contract, she sent me a super cute engagement/wedding gift- it was such a nice surprise and a great way to make a bride feel super special.

She has an amazing eye for detail and made she I got every shot that I wanted. She also uses natural light which I love and is great with white balance (true to life white and black tones). My husband isn’t very fond of taking photos and when we did our engagement session with her, she was great at keeping him comfortable, calm, and natural. We were even able to include our dog in a few of the photos and they turned out great! Trisha was super flexible and patient with our pup. Trisha moved a few months before my wedding but told me that up front and was easy to work with from a distance. She was responsive and so helpful! My husband wasn’t sure about doing a first look and I was indifferent as I wanted him to make the decision, but I also wanted to find ways to make sure we got all of the photos we wanted. Trisha sent us a packet with several testimonials in it and after reading it, my husband was sold on a first look. Trisha didn’t push either way when I talked to her about it, but provided exactly what we needed to make a decision. She was really easy to work with the day of the wedding and had everything well organized! My bridal party and family loved her! She even included our dog in family photos! Trisha has a great platform for sharing and downloading photos as well. My husband and I are so happy with our photos and would hire Trisha again in an instant!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2019

Professional, High quality, Personalized Attention, Sweet, Creative, Naturally Amazing!

My husband and I were married last month and are SO incredibly grateful and impressed by Trisha's photos she has delivered us. Our photographer was the first vendor we hired after choosing our venue/picking a date - and I had my eye on Trisha's work from the start since she did a beautiful job on my childhood friend's wedding!!! Throughout our engagement journey Trisha was extremely responsive, upbeat and enthusiastic, ready for any challenges (even climbing rocks and finding a unique desert location for our Engagement photos!), and it was evident from day 1 that she has a kind heart with such passion for her work and for the couples she works with! Her ideas and creativity shine through her work and you can see it in action too when she is scouting out where/how to take your photos. Overall Trisha is just so easy to work with, and seamlessly made my now hubby and I feel SO comfortable. She goes above and beyond in all aspects and gave us such personalized attention. Trisha, we are in LOVE with our wedding photos. Thank you for your exceptional service and all the time, effort ,and personalized attention you gave us which made us feel so special. There was not a moment where she didn't have a smile on her face and she always overflowed her positive energy, enthusiasm and excitement on us. Trisha is a great vendor to have a part of your team to make your wedding day as beautiful and perfect as your future marriage will be!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Marisa · Married on 10/13/2018

You need to contact Trisha Shelly!!

I love Trisha! We had so much fun with her. Posing for pictures doesn't come natural for everyone, and she made our sessions feel so relaxed. Her photos are breathtaking!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Award

Trisha Shelley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3450
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints

• Saint Louis, MO, 63119 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Trisha Shelley Photography)