Trisha Shelley Photography Reviews

22 | Mesa, AZ

22 Reviews for Trisha Shelley Photography

• Jane

Jane · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful to work with so far!

Trisha has been great to work with so far! She was willing to work with me on adding more black and white images to my albums. She's been very responsive and flexible while planning engagement photos and helping with wedding questions as they come up. I'm so excited to work with her on my engagement photos and wedding day!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2019

Professional, High quality, Personalized Attention, Sweet, Creative, Naturally Amazing!

My husband and I were married last month and are SO incredibly grateful and impressed by Trisha's photos she has delivered us. Our photographer was the first vendor we hired after choosing our venue/picking a date - and I had my eye on Trisha's work from the start since she did a beautiful job on my childhood friend's wedding!!! Throughout our engagement journey Trisha was extremely responsive, upbeat and enthusiastic, ready for any challenges (even climbing rocks and finding a unique desert location for our Engagement photos!), and it was evident from day 1 that she has a kind heart with such passion for her work and for the couples she works with! Her ideas and creativity shine through her work and you can see it in action too when she is scouting out where/how to take your photos. Overall Trisha is just so easy to work with, and seamlessly made my now hubby and I feel SO comfortable. She goes above and beyond in all aspects and gave us such personalized attention. Trisha, we are in LOVE with our wedding photos. Thank you for your exceptional service and all the time, effort ,and personalized attention you gave us which made us feel so special. There was not a moment where she didn't have a smile on her face and she always overflowed her positive energy, enthusiasm and excitement on us. Trisha is a great vendor to have a part of your team to make your wedding day as beautiful and perfect as your future marriage will be!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Marisa · Married on 10/13/2018

You need to contact Trisha Shelly!!

I love Trisha! We had so much fun with her. Posing for pictures doesn't come natural for everyone, and she made our sessions feel so relaxed. Her photos are breathtaking!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Sasha · Married on 10/21/2017

Trisha is amazing!! She is so passionate about what she does, and it shows through the quality of her photographs! She is very creative, conscientious, and a true professional. I am usually nervous when taking pictures, but Trisha made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable and the whole experience extremely fun! The pictures came out beautiful and I could not be happier!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Celeste · Married on 09/30/2017

Trisha is absolutely AMAZING!! Not only does she know how to take gorgeous pictures, but she also has the best temperament for this job! I know I was a super stressed out and crazy bride and she just handled the whole day with ease, grace, and smiles. Not once did she make me feel like she was getting exasperated or impatient with the craziness of the day, it seemed like she was just enjoying the ride with a smile, which made me feel way better about the day! She was so perfect adhering to the timeline I sent her and didn't miss a beat! As if all of this wasn't enough, she was able to get all 1,300 photos to us a month after the wedding, which was way sooner than I expected! They are all so gorgeous and I couldn't be happier. Really, the best vendor I hired hands down, and that's not just coming from me, but from my family as well. She knew how to deal with all the personality types of both families and friends, and made the day so magical. I knew the photographer was the most important vendor to me in the whole wedding, so I did my research before hiring Trisha and let me tell you, she did not disappoint. Her light and bright style, her knack for finding gorgeous spots at any location, her easy-going temperament, and her genuine sweetness and happiness made for the perfect wedding photographer. Thank you, Trisha, for exceeding my expectations in ways I could not have imagined.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Trisha is such an amazing photographer! She is really flexible and easy to work with. She was willing to cater to all of my and my fiancé's needs and wants! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone for any type of photography needs! She made my photo shoot fun and was able to help my fiancé and I feel comfortable throughout the shoot. She is fantastic at what she does and goes above and beyond to make your photo session special! I will definitely be using her again and again!

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Trisha is amazing! She took beautiful photographs, was easy and fun to work with and she is very organized. She is prompt at replying to emails, asks questions and gives good suggestions so you will be ready for your wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Alicia · Married on 02/25/2017

We haven't seen all out pictures from our wedding yet, but I know Trisha completely nailed it. She makes everyone feel totally at ease.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Katelyn · Married on 02/17/2017

So talented and very flexible. She did such an amazing job and was so helpful during the process. I highly recommend her for any type of photos you need!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Jacquie · Married on 02/01/2017

She was so easy-going but very professional. Made the experience really comfortable and fun! It felt like we were long time friends. :)

Tiffany · Married on 01/06/2017

Trisha Shelley Photography is a five star review all around in my book. Trisha took my maternity/family pictures when I was 36 weeks pregnant and feeling anything but beautiful. I was definitely nervous to be in front of the camera and she somehow was able to make me feel at ease and help pose my family and me. My toddler was running around not cooperating and rather than being flustered, trisha was so easy going and just started playing with my daughter and she ended up getting some really sweet candid and action shots that I will love forever. She made our whole family look great! I will definitely be using Trisha Shelley Photography again and again.

Mackenzie · Married on 12/31/2016

I met Trisha through her husband as we are in the same dental school class together. She took some wonderful pictures for a school event and I was curious to know who the photographer was. When I found out she was part of the dental family I asked her if she would take my fiance and I's engagement pictures. The engagement session was so much fun and our pictures were gorgeous. We got so may compliments on them. After seeing the amazing job she did with our engagement photos I knew that should would be perfect for our wedding. However, with her living in Arizona and our wedding being in Kansas I was sure that we would have to find somebody else. Trisha amazed me and my family though when she agreed to fly to Kansas for the wedding. The day of our wedding, New Year's Eve 2016, Trisha was great. She got there right as I was starting to get my hair and make-up done and just went to work taking detail shots of rings, dresses, flowers, and everything else that was a part of my wedding. She made the day so easy and so much fun. I never felt stressed or rushed by her and when the timeline of the day got a little off because hair or makeup had to be touched up for someone wasn't quite ready she never made me feel pressured. We took our time and if something held us up a bit she was very quick about finding something else to photograph. The day went so smoothly and Trisha was a big part of making the day stress free. My friends loved her and had so much fun taking pictures with her as well. A lot of people have more than one wedding photographer, but Trisha does not need more than one camera and she got pictures of absolutely everything. I think we had already taken over 1,000 pictures before the ceremony even started! A couple of days after the ceremony Trisha posted some sneak peeks of our pictures and we were blown away!! Every picture was beautiful and there wasn't one that I actually disliked. My family and I can't wait to order pictures!! I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Trisha is AMAZING! She is so laid back and made me feel so comfortable during our photo shoot. She is a dream to work with and is so talented.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Liz · Married on 10/15/2016

Trisha Shelley is best described as one in a million- she is so genuine, kind, thoughtful, professional, talented... This list goes on and on! Not only did she far exceed my expectations, she blew them out of water!! I told Trisha that I blink a lot, she said ok, no problem- not one of the pictures she took had my eyes closed, and she took a ton of pictures... my sister's wedding a few years ago unfortunately had my eyes closed in most every picture. That speaks to Trisha's shear talent! All of my friends and family wished they had met her for their weddings!
    If you want someone to capture the beauty, laughter, and fond memories of your special day- take my advise and hire Trisha Shelley! -she is a priceless gift to give yourself!!!

Erika · Married on 10/08/2016

If wedding photos are most important to you like they were for me, you can put your worries at ease if you can book TrishaShelley photography! Seriously! I was so worried about finding a great photographer that would get all the detail shots I wanted! I mean you look through so many wedding photos for ideas and you want that for your own photos right? She totally delivers! She is worth every cent! You can feel good about this investment!

Trisha was absolutely amazing!! She kept in contact with me leading up to the wedding about what to expect and how to make the process go smoothly. She was so gracious and accommodating when we changed our dates and location not once but twice maybe even a third time that I may be forgetting!

Our photos were delivered in a timely manner and they were absolutely stunning! everything I wanted and could have hoped for. I browse through them often because I just love them! She told the story of our day so beautifully through the images she captured. I honestly don't feel any regret about not having a videographer that day because her pictures are enough to remember all the beautiful moments!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Polet · Married on 09/02/2016

I can't even put into words just how absolutely amazing Trisha is. It was destiny how I found her on Facebook and directly visited her website and then it was a done deal for me! Her work is beautiful and romantic. Her service was great, from beginning to end, she made me feel very special. Our engagement photos in Sedona and our wedding photos are amazing!!! I received so many compliments. Absolutely recommend her, you will not be disappointed and her pricing is unbeatable. I keep looking forward to working with her again in the future.

Lourena · Married on 08/13/2016

Trisha Shelley doesn't just know how to make a photo stand out, she also makes the time enjoyable while doing the photo shoots. I don't think that we ever saw her without a smile on her face, even if her scheduling was not in her favor. She's just plain awesome.
    I love so much her work, I look to my engagement and weeding photos I just fall in love. I recommend, there is no doubt that she is the best and affordable photographer
    Lourena,

Ana · Married on 07/22/2016

She is wonderful! It is all about you and you are working with real talent here! She is also eager to become your best friend throughout the wedding process. If you want a photographer that is there to celebrate you throughout the entire process this is your girl! She sent me cute gifts throughout the year and wrote a beautiful blog about me and my sweetheart! At an incredible price, she will work long hours and bring to you her best with a beautiful team! After my wedding, everyone complimented me about my "cute" and "sweet" wedding photographers that were "so nice" and made the wedding even more adorable with their bright smiles and charming etiquette! Some of my friends even hired her for their weddings! Giving you an extraordinary amount of jaw-dropping pictures and video, not even comparable to the amount other photographers limit you to have. Her sweet team and their efforts impressed all my guests even after the wedding when I saw the beautiful pictures taken of everyone <3 This one is a winner!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2016

If you're looking for someone who is super sweet, super flexible, laid back, and a great value, Trisha is your girl! Her package was incredibly reasonable and the images are very pretty. We got them pretty fast too!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Paige · Married on 09/13/2014

Trisha started taking pictures for us when I got pregnant with my first baby! She did a fun photo shoot for us to use for the baby announcement, she took gorgeous maternity photos and then beautiful newborn photos for our daughter! She just did family photos for us with all of my siblings, parents and grandparents and they turned out wonderful! We've been in love with all of her work and will definitely use her for future photo needs! She make everyone feel comfortable and makes taking pictures fun!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Julie · Married on 12/11/2013

If I could give Trisha 10 stars I would! Trisha's talent for photography is truly amazing. I have toddler boy/girl twins and for the last 2 years she has captured their vibrant personalities. She has some kind of magic and is shows in her work. I say magic because EVERY TIME she presents me with pictures from a session, I'm astonished at how she was able to capture that special look, the little smirk, that little giggle smile, that joy .. it just radiates through. I have printed several of her pictures on canvas because they are perfect! Trisha is professional, patient, creative and her sweet, gentle spirit set a relaxed atmosphere. I have recommended Trisha every chance I get and can't brag on her enough! She truly has a gift and is doing what God made her to do!

Sara · Married on 04/27/2012

Trisha is incredible. She was not only professional but so much fun. She was so easy to work with and had so many great ideas for us. She helped me with deciding on our final outfits and the location. I highly recommend choosing Trisha for photography, I know I will not be going with anyone else.

Sent on 01/26/2017