Trinity Flowers LLC

4845 Jamestown, Suite 102, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 Map · Phone number

About Trinity Flowers LLC

Welcome to Trinity Flowers, LLC. We create distinctive floral designs unique for each occasion with personal attention to detail. We design only for weddings and special events, so you can be assured of the freshness and quality of your flowers since they are ordered only to be used for your occasion. We also limit our bookings so you get the individual and personal service you deserve.

Browse the gallery pages on our website, www.trinityflowersllc.com, and think of the possibilities for your party, wedding, bridesmaids luncheon, rehearsal dinner, engagement party, shower, anniversary celebration, morning-after-wedding-day brunch, birthday, political fundraiser, corporate function or to showcase your home for special overnight family or guests - anything that is your own special event.

It would be our privilege and honor to participate in creating the day of your dreams. We look forward to meeting you!

Calla Lilies
Personal flowers

12 Reviews for Trinity Flowers LLC

• LynZLeigh

Lyndsey · Married on 06/03/2017

Where do I even begin with Emily? She is simply the best! From our very first meeting, she was professional, friendly, accommodating, and so creative. I gave admittedly contradictory direction about what I wanted for flowers, and she somehow executed exactly what was in my brain. If you are a bride who doesn't want to micromanage every aspect of your wedding, Emily is a great choice because you can trust her to do her thing and do it well. I feel like I gave relatively little input beyond colors and a few buzz words that were probably just confusing, and everything ended up just STUNNING.

She also showed up early to my venue for set up and worked her butt off. I will never do event flowers anywhere else. Oh, that's another thing. Since she specializes exclusively in events, and doesn't do Mother's Day flowers, etc., everything you get from her will be 100% fresh, and not from existing stock in some refrigerator. My flowers were PERFECT. Trinity for the win!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Nancy · Married on 04/09/2016

My story is a little different. I was helping organize an event - a breakfast for about 200 guests. It was a Springtime theme. I offered to do the centerpieces. After I offered, I realized just how inexperienced I was when it came to floral design. I called Emily and asked for advice. Not only did she give me great advice and teach me some great techniques, she went way above and beyond! She drove to 2 different floral suppliers and purchased the perfect mix of flowers on my behalf. She took time out of her busy day to help me prep the flowers and arranged them in a couple of vases as I eagerly watched. To go a step further, she allowed me to work in her darling studio to finish all of the arrangements. She even loaned me some great vase holders to transport all of the arrangements in my car without causing a catastrophe! The event was a huge success and the tables were absolutely lovely. We had fun working together and I learned so much! The best thing I learned was that Emily is a wonderful person – talented, kind, giving, and generous. Anyone would be fortunate to have her as part of their event. I'll never forget her kindness. Thank you Emily!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Emily was very accommodating for my daughter's wedding. We had some special request and she worked with us to incorporate them all . She went the extra mile in helping us to get miscellaneous decorations and other wedding items to the church and the reception venue. The flowers were beautiful and really reflected my daughter's vision of what she wanted for flowers at her wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Trinity Flowers LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 245.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 57.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 124.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Fairy Dust Cakes
    Fairy Dust Cakes Wedding Cakes

Emily does such amazing work. Flowers are her passion and it shows!!!! I am always referring her to my clients. She specializes in weddings and making that brides dream come true in flowers. Many, many of my clients us Trinity Flowers for their weddings.

• 4845 Jamestown, Suite 102 Baton Rouge, 70808 See on map