315 Goldsborough St., Easton, MD 21601 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Trinity Cathedral

Trinity Cathedral is a beautiful late-1800s English Gothic church located in historic Easton, Maryland. Your marriage is a unique and exciting moment in your life. We recognize the changing social and family customs in our transitory society and welcome all people who wish to be married. We offer an historic sacred space, a caring and professional staff, and a vibrant and loving community located in the heart of the Eastern Shore.

Follow Trinity Cathedral on

The groom with his groomsmen
81f578418102a50e 1379533113623 img1367 2

7 Reviews for Trinity Cathedral

Megan · Married on 10/03/2015

Trinity Cathedral is absolutely gorgeous and the people are so wonderful. We worked worth Kathleen to coordinate our ceremony and right from the start she was so warm and helpful. My husband and I did pre marriage counseling with the Very Reverend Gregory who was also fabulous and supportive. He was able to minister to us in a way that was down to earth and genuine and he preached a wonderful ceremony. Amy provided the ceremony music, which was amazing. Everything was perfect and lovely. I would highly recommend Trinity Cathedral!!

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • User4052064 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I got married at Trinity Cathedral at the end of August and I cannot say enough great things about Kathleen, The Very Rev Greg Powell, and the rest of the team at Trinity Cathedral. From the moment that I reached out to Trinity Cathedral to get availability and pricing Kathleen greeted me with such warmth and genuine excitement. Kathleen was quick to reply with pricing, church availability, along with all of the necessary forms to get the church secured for our date.

I reached out to Kathleen often throughout the planning process to ensure that I was up-to-date with certain details and also had several requests and last minute timeline changes. Kathleen responded immediately to each and every email and always pushed through the changes and made it work.

I remember one specific weekend my mom and I were going to be passing by Trinity Cathedral and I wanted my mom to see the church before I signed the paperwork. I emailed Kathleen and Greg not expecting to be able to get into the church since this was such a last minute trip especially considering they were both going to be out of town that weekend. Instead, Greg and Kathleen scoured and reached out to ALL church volunteers to see if anyone would be around to let me and my mom into the chapel. It ended up that someone was going to be around and the volunteer moved their schedule around to make our schedule work. I cannot tell you how much that meant to me considering we would have had to make a separate trip to Easton at some point over those next few weeks for my mom to see the church.

Finally, my husband and I did premarital counseling with Greg and he is amazing. We ended up really enjoying our counseling sessions and learning a lot about each other and our relationship. We really valued our time with Greg and think back to it often. Greg did a phenomenal job with our ceremony and he definitely holds a special place in our hearts. We really couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Trinity Cathedral is a dream site for a wedding. The beautiful architecture and setting is only matched by the wonderful staff who are so accommodating , skilled and fun. From the very beginning they were there to offer suggestions and to provide solutions and assistance. From the preparation, to the ceremony, to the music, to the programs, to the rehersal …this congregation was amazing at pulling together on our behalf to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams. We all came away with smiles, from the Bride and Groom, to Great Grandparents to the Flower Girls and all the vendors. Trinity has our highest recommendation.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Trinity Cathedral Pricing

Trinity Cathedral Price Rates

Trinity Cathedral FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 175
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 5
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Religious
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Lighting / Sound