Colorado, Colorado Springs, CO 80910 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Tried&True Events

Tried&True Events is a wedding and event planning business based in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Founded with a desire to work with brides on a budget and raise funds for their adoption, Caleb & Amy Abernathy are here to help bring joy and assistance to your planning process.

Tried&True Events assists with coordination for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners - so couples can enjoy truly comprehensive and customized services from start to finish. For the couples who are keen to stick to a certain budget, don’t want to spend too much, or are conscious of not getting into debt with their wedding plans, Tried&True Events is a great fit for you.

Some of the available services with Tried&True Events include:

Tried&True couple
8845963425019718726 n 51 1058579

5 Reviews for Tried&True Events

Kristy Clum · Married on 03/30/2019

I highly recommend Tried&True Events!

Weddings are beautiful and complex events. Our daughter's wedding was less than 2 weeks ago and Amy was such a support and help over that wonderful weekend. If you are looking for someone who will go the extra mile to make your event all that you hoped it would be then Tried&True Events is a great choice. Amy is personable, helpful, knowledgeable creative and detail oriented. She listens well and is very attentive to your needs and your vision for your event. She is so fun and easy to work with. I highly recommend her for all event planning needs.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Allegra Thowless · Married on 01/09/2019

Irreplaceable and incredible!

Amy has made wedding planning a breeze and alleviated all stress! I didn't think I'd be able to afford a planner due to a large party and a small budget, but I could not have made a better decision. She has walked me through every logistical piece, helped me figure out how to plan around different needs, and has ideas that I never would have know to think about! Thanks to her, I know my day to come will be beautiful on a budget in ways I wouldn't have been able to make possible on my own. She also is the most supportive person ever, so when your friends get sick of hearing the details, she's getting even more excited about them than me! Her creativity, calming presence, and thoroughness are irreplaceable! She even has texted me different ideas to help me filter out what I like when I haven't had time to explore Pinterest. Basically- hire her now. AND she is supporting her future adoption with this side business, now come on!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Jordyn

Jordyn Reid · Married on 01/04/2019

I couldn't have done it without her!

Amy was indispensable as I was planning my wedding in only 6 months from across the country (and during one of my busiest times of year at work, on top of all that). I was feeling external pressure to make my wedding elaborate and perfect, but Amy reassured me that my wedding could be whatever I wanted it to be. Thanks to her recommendations, we ended up cutting out some of the traditional wedding things that we didn't care about and replacing them with less expensive, simpler, and more personalized things. For example, we had donuts for dessert rather than wedding cake! Also, because I had very little free time during the first couple of months of planning, Amy made phone calls and did research for me to make my life easier! I ended up using the nail salon, hair and makeup professional, and donut shop that Amy researched and suggested to me. I even bought my wedding dress at the consignment dress shop she recommended! She saved me time and made the whole process less stressful. Overall, my wedding was incredibly special and less expensive than I thought it would be, in part because of Amy's insight and expertise. I would definitely recommend Amy to any of my friends!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Tried&True Events Pricing

Tried&True Events Price Rates

Tried&True Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 50.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious

• Colorado Colorado Springs, CO, 80910 See on map