Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tri-Cities Favorite Officiant

Bobbi Jo Floyd

As Tri-Cities first minister to work as a full-time officiant, I have married hundreds of happy couples over the past fourteen years. It has been an honor to work with the finest of wedding vendors in the area and they often send me referrals. I honor and respect all beliefs, traditions, non-religious, religious, spiritual or secular.

Fees vary with each ceremony to support the time dedicated while working within your budget.

Whether your wedding ceremony is a simple service with four people at my home or yours, down at the park in summer wear or at one of our beautiful outdoor facilities, I will fit into your day.

I personally dress to your occasion and, when able, will coordinate with your colors.

If you want to get married right away or are planning a year in advance, I am the officiant for you and am available 365 days a year at any given time.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Spokane

20 Reviews for Tri-Cities Favorite Officiant

1.4

She was undressed and very rude to me and my husband. She wouldnt wait 5 minutes so the rest of my husbands family could get there.! Very unhappy with her! I dont recommend her at all

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Fawn, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am a Wedding Photographer and have shot a number of events with Bobbi Jo as the officiant and have been always pleased in every aspect of her attire to her ceremony wording.

Profile Picture Ann Lynn Phoptography, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbi Jo Floyd was an amazing officiant. She was communicative, organized, and ON TIME. Her price was very reasonable and she was easy to work with. A wedding can be a stressful event, but is is not, with Bobbi Jo on board! She has the experience needed to make your event stress-free. Book her early and take the "ceremony worry" out of your equation. She has the experience to get your wedding on track and keep it there! When planning such a special event, communication is KEY. I planned the wedding ceremony remotely so I needed someone I could depend on ... and she is hands down, the BEST!

Profile Picture BJ, 6/28/14, 1 Review

WV
WY
3 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
As a professional Disc Jockey and Entertainer for almost 30 years, I have had the privilege to work alongside with Bobbi Jo Floyd for most of that time. She is the most well respected Officiant among the local Professional DJ & Entertainment community and was voted to be given an Honorary Associate Membership in the Mid-Columbia Disc Jockey Association.

Bobbi Jo is a great officiant! Who else can be called Tri-Cities favorite officiant??? Helpful, proffesional, and communicates well with the couple as well as other vendors.

Bobbi Jo is efficient and professional. She's always been easy to work with. She listens to the needs of her clients and provides services fitting to them.

Very Professional, polite and personable!!

Events