Travis + Haley G

Oklahoma City, OK View map

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Hello! If you are looking for fabulous and breathtaking wedding photos, you’ve come to the right place!

We are Travis & Haley G, a husband & wife wedding photography team, and we are passionate about working together to create stunning images that tell your entire wedding day perfectly & glamorously!

We are not your average wedding photographers, we have a certain unique style & approach to our images that make us stand out from the rest! We offer nothing less then a wonderful & relaxed photography experience.

We believe that every bride & groom are truly unique and every wedding is special, so we always love to hear from our brides and grooms about their photography wish list and their budget, and then we can customize accordingly!

We would love to chat about your wedding over coffee or dessert & get to know you!

Email: info@travisandhaleyg.com

• User1994711 2+ years ago
    When we chose our wedding date, even before I purchased my dress, I knew we had to book Travis & Haley G immediately. I was so impressed by their photography that I knew it was going to be worth the keepsake. Travis & Haley G delivered exquisite photos with careful attention to detail. They artistically captured the most important aspects of our wedding day as well as candid moments that make the entire day unforgettable. Photo shoots with Travis & Haley G are so much fun as they are great directors and are very open to suggestions and new ideas. We had a Vietnamese cultural wedding and they did not hesitate to jump in to learn the different aspects that the day entailed. Days leading up to the wedding, they made sure to go over every single part of the day to make sure they would not miss a single special moment. I was most impressed by their flexibility and how they went above and beyond to work overtime. Their delivery of the final products were professional and carefully packaged. Everything was categorized and detailed on USB drives, all neatly packaged in a box with everything they promised. Our wedding day would have been a big blur if it wasn't for the wonderful work these photographers did for us. Travis & Haley G was worth every penny spent! We love them!
    Christine Married on 10/25/2014
    Book Haley & Travis now. You won't regret it! The most important vendor for my wedding day was the photographer. I wanted beautiful pictures to tell my wedding story and memories that lasted for a lifetime. After seeing their work, wedding albums, and a sit down Starbucks with Haley I knew they would be perfect to capture my wedding in Texas. We couldn't be more pleased with how our wedding and engagement pictures turned out. They are absolutely beautiful!! Compliments from guests were overwhelming as Haley & Travis worked diligently capturing every moment of my special wedding day start to finish. During the reception when it was dark outside, the pictures were still professional, focused and the color was vibrant. Throughout the planning process Haley & Travis were attentive to our wishes and took all the pictures we specifically requested plus hundreds more that I love. They were wonderful to work with- my family and wedding party raved about them. I highly recommend Haley + Travis G Photography! Thank you for going above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect!
    Christine Married on 10/25/2014

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Ranch of the Saints Ranch of the Saints Park & Outdoor Weddings

This Husband and Wife team absolutely blow me away with their skills! Every time they post a new wedding I am amazed. They are so fun to work with and they really and truly care about their couples. They will go above and beyond for that extraordinary shot! I would HIGHLY recommend this couple for your big day!

Alumni Productions Alumni Productions Wedding Videographers

Travis and Haley are AMAZING photographers and awesome to work with. I always know I will have a great wedding when I see I am working along side Travis and Haley. They have been nice enough to allow me to use their beautiful work too. There is nothing better for vendors then to show up to a wedding knowing you are working with talented and amazing vendors. When professionals that respect each other work together, the end results are always amazing. I highly recommend Travis + Haley G to any couple look for talented, professional and respected photographers.

Oklahoma City, OK, 73160
4056206713
Location of (Travis + Haley G)

Travis + Haley G frequently asked questions

What photography services does Travis + Haley G include in the starting price?

Travis + Haley G includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Travis + Haley G include in their most popular wedding package?

Travis + Haley G includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Travis + Haley G offer?

Travis + Haley G offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Travis + Haley G offer?

Travis + Haley G offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Travis + Haley G offer for wedding events?

Travis + Haley G offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Travis + Haley G and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Travis + Haley G is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding