Traveling Gourmet

Anna Maria, FL View map

My name is Chef Molly and I am the Traveling Gourmet!

Food is my passion and I enjoy creating menus that will delight your senses. I am located on the beautiful island of Anna Maria, and can travel to Holmes Beach, Bradenton and Sarasota for your event. I have been voted Best Caterer by the Reader’s Choice Award for Anna Maria Sun Newspaper for 2015 through 2019!

As a Personal Chef, the sky is the limit on what I can create for you at your event! I can work with your personal tastes and budget to create fabulous meals for you and your guests. No need to choose from a set catering menu. I can create any meal you choose, or I can work with you and help you come up with a menu that you will savor. It's your day, and it's all about you!

My services include; small wedding events, rehearsal dinners, and appetizer parties and more. I do not provide tables/chairs/flatware for the event, but can provide buffet style delights. The day of your wedding, when things are hectic, let me bring breakfast to your wedding party to get the day started off right. Let me make culinary magic for your special event!