3761 Adelia Dr, Appling, GA 30802 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Tracy Yahn Events

Tracy Yahn Events is a professional wedding planning business located in Appling, Georgia. These expert planners have over 18 years of experience and can efficiently guide couples through the process of planning their big day. Tracy Yahn Events offers everything from wedding planning and directing to decorating. Whether you’re having a rustic country wedding or an extravagant modern reception, these coordinators can use their experience, skill, and eye for design to execute your event accordingly and proficiently.

Their team has experience hosting and organizing a couple’s ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Their services include budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and referrals. Their planning packages include full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. From cultural weddings to elopements, their staff can take care of everything.

Follow Tracy Yahn Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Asil's Occasions

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 1 Video

66 Reviews for Tracy Yahn Events

Ericka I. · Married on 05/22/2021

My experience with this vendor was awesome!

If you need a professional, caring, organized vendor look no further. I would definitely recommend Tracy Yahn Events to anyone. Mrs Tracy was my wedding coordinator and the experience my husband and I had was remarkable. I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 05/28/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Oh my sweet Ericka, I just Love you! It was such a beautiful day and we were thrilled to be a part of your sweet day marrying Wayne!! Congratulations to you both, we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness ❤

Kate R. · Married on 04/25/2021

Very thankful for her expertise

I appreciated Tracy so much- she helped pull all the details together, kept us on a time line, reminded us of important items. We had already chosen the location and a few items when she came into the picture, but she made additional recommendations that all turned out fantastic. Day of was perfect- had no stress, she had it all covered. I was able to enjoy my daughters wedding day. Love her and think she is fantastic.

Sent on 05/05/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Kate! I loved being a part of that Magical Day! We had a dream team pulling it all together for sure and I was so happy to see everyone having the time of their life! ❤
  • Karen

Karen G. · Married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely recommend!

Tracy and her team did an awesome job of making sure everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding, Tracy is a joy to work with, knowledgeable, professional, responsive, and always available with advice and suggestions. She and her team are absolutely amazing! Would definitely use her again for my second daughter's wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Karen! We loved every minute of it, from first meeting with you guys, to coming over to your home with your sweet family and then to planning the overall day of.....it truely was an honor! ❤

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tracy Yahn Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tracy Yahn Events 1
    Discounts

We are offering up to $500 off any of our Coordinating packages for any remaining 2019 Available Dates and some selected 2020 Dates. Contact us today for more information

• 3761 Adelia Dr Appling, GA, 30802 See on map
    Location of (Tracy Yahn Events)