Tracy Yahn Events Reviews

70 | Appling, GA

70 Reviews for Tracy Yahn Events

Susan R. · Married on 06/19/2021

Tracy Yahn Extrordinaire!!!

Tracy Yahn and her staff were incredible, especially given the very short timeline we gave her! This Wedding would not have taken place with out her!! Hands down and Kudos!! We found Tracy through 2 wedding venues we were looking at for a Fall 2020 wedding. In Augusta.The venues recommended a couple of wedding planners. As a lot of brides experienced.. the wedding celebration didn’t take place in 2020. January 2021 my daughter, the bride, decided she wanted the wedding celebration to take place on June 19, 2021-ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? 5.5 months to pull of a wedding and Mom of the Bride lives 11 hours away!!! Then Tracy came into our world and made it All Happen!! Everything was perfect, From the food , the photographer, the flowers, the decor and bartender and DJ, etc. My daughter and I had no worries and were able to really enjoy and celebrate! Tracy Y- you and staff are amazing!

Sent on 07/06/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Oh Susan, we just loved "working" with you guys and your sweet family to make this day come to life! I will miss our talks for sure! Don't be a stranger, you know where to find me! ❤

Ericka I. · Married on 05/22/2021

My experience with this vendor was awesome!

If you need a professional, caring, organized vendor look no further. I would definitely recommend Tracy Yahn Events to anyone. Mrs Tracy was my wedding coordinator and the experience my husband and I had was remarkable. I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 05/28/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Oh my sweet Ericka, I just Love you! It was such a beautiful day and we were thrilled to be a part of your sweet day marrying Wayne!! Congratulations to you both, we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness ❤

Jonathan M. · Married on 05/01/2021

Great Coordinator! Ran the day like a pro!

Tracy was awesome to work with, and helped us navigate the craziness of our wedding day perfectly!

Sent on 07/21/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you sooo much Jonathan! I rarely get a groom's input! Your day was magical from start to finish and it was truely a pleasure "working" with all of you! ❤

Kate R. · Married on 04/25/2021

Very thankful for her expertise

I appreciated Tracy so much- she helped pull all the details together, kept us on a time line, reminded us of important items. We had already chosen the location and a few items when she came into the picture, but she made additional recommendations that all turned out fantastic. Day of was perfect- had no stress, she had it all covered. I was able to enjoy my daughters wedding day. Love her and think she is fantastic.

Sent on 05/05/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Kate! I loved being a part of that Magical Day! We had a dream team pulling it all together for sure and I was so happy to see everyone having the time of their life! ❤
  • Karen

Karen G. · Married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely recommend!

Tracy and her team did an awesome job of making sure everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding, Tracy is a joy to work with, knowledgeable, professional, responsive, and always available with advice and suggestions. She and her team are absolutely amazing! Would definitely use her again for my second daughter's wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Karen! We loved every minute of it, from first meeting with you guys, to coming over to your home with your sweet family and then to planning the overall day of.....it truely was an honor! ❤
  • Maddox

Maddox · Married on 04/24/2021

Mother of Groom

Tracy was absolutely amazing in making our son’s wedding day stress-free and lots of fun! So many precious memories and we are beyond thankful for her hard work for the wedding union of our son and his precious wife!

Sent on 04/29/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Kim! You have the sweetest family and we are forever grateful to have been a part of such a perfect day! Looking forward to many more Maddox memories in upcoming years!

Emily B. · Married on 03/13/2021

Definitely recommend !

super helpful! would 100% recommend!! she coordinated everything so smoothly and everything turned out amazing!!

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! You were absolutely stunning and such a pleasure to work with! I wish you and Dan all the happiness in the world ❤ Congratulations!
  • Brianna

Brianna S. · Married on 03/13/2021

Wedding with Tracy, March 2021

Tracy really deserves 6 stars for quality and flexibility! She was always available to me for every question I could think of. When we got married, I was also finishing my doctoral degree - to say I was busy is an understatement. She truly took care of every loose end for me! The day of, my friends family, and other vendors raved about how helpful and kind Tracy was. Truly, because of her, I was not stressed, I never panicked, and I had the best day I could've ever asked for!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

You are so sweet Brianna! You are such an inspiration to so many people and it was truly an honor to be a part of your big day! We wish you and Guy all the love and happiness in the world!

Dawn I. · Married on 02/13/2021

Absolutely great experience with Tracy

Tracy was instrumental in our wedding planning. I chose the full planner package and I barely had to do anything. I followed all of her recommendations for vendors and was thrilled with every one. This was money well spent!!

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Love you Dawn! It has been such a pleasure to get to know you and your sweet family during all of the wedding planning and excitement! Thank you for allowing us to be such a big part of this amazing day!

Alicia S. · Married on 01/30/2021

Perfect wedding coordination!

It was the velvet napkins for me, or maybe the glamorous sitting room in the outside tent or maybe it was the most exquisite head table I’ve ever seen. Every detail was perfect. Such a fun night to dress up and enjoy a beautiful wedding and reception!

Sent on 02/08/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Alicia! This one was definitely one for the records!! It was so great to see you and im so happy you loved everything!

Julianna S. · Married on 01/30/2021

The absolute best

Can’t say enough great things about Tracy! She heard my “extra” wedding visions and ran with them. The entire weekend was unreal and went off with out a single accident. Tracy is professional, fun, and the easiest wedding planner to get along with. Her entire team is incredible and I was beyond lucky to have her as a part of my big day. It wouldn’t have been nearly as perfect without her!

Sent on 02/12/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Where do I even begin? From the first day we met at Panera and you explaining your "extra" vision to me...to seeing your expression when you walked into the room.....this is exactly why I love doing what I do and I am FOREVER grateful to you and your sweet family for trusting me with it all! This was definitely a once in a lifetime type wedding weekend! We wish you and Caleb all the love and laughter forever! ❤

Lisa T. · Married on 01/30/2021

Tracy did a phenomenal

Tracy Yahn did an amazing job in helping to plan and coordinate our daughter’s wedding. Her attention to detail and ability to work with the many vendors we used was outstanding. Planning a wedding amidst Covid19 presented unique challenges but Tracy always found a solution to the issues. We could not have had a more perfect wedding reception. Tracy and her team worked tirelessly with many vendors to make this a beautiful reception. She and her staff did a wonderful job of making sure everything ran smoothly during the evening. I would highly recommend Tracy to coordinate any special event. She gets an A+ from our family! She is a joy to work with and her talents helped to make this the perfect day for the bride and groom.

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Oh Lisa, I just can't even begin to explain to anyone how much of a joy it was to meet you, spend time with you and help plan this Amazing day for your daughter. Your friendship has meant the world to me! Thank you for letting me run with Julianna's ideas to make her "Extra" day dreams a reality!

Amy K. · Married on 12/05/2020

Parent of bride/groom

Tracy was wonderful! She was easy to work with, responding to questions quickly and knowledgeable about vendors in our area. She handled everything we asked for and did it all for a more than reasonable fee!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! I loved being a part of every step of the way! You have done an amazing job raising such a sweet "boy" and I wish them both all the happiness in the world! ❤

Kaci H. · Married on 11/14/2020

Wedding Coordinator

Tracy and the team did absolutely wonderful for our wedding!!! I would highly recommend to anyone and she made the process so smooth.

Wonderful job!!!

Sent on 03/07/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Kaci! You and Taylor were so fun to work with and we just loved your sweet families! We wish you both a lifetime of love of happiness! 💕

Sharon B. · Married on 11/07/2020

First time using a coordinator

Super nice. Patient, even when I kept throwing things at them at the last min.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Sharon! I am so glad we helped ease your mind and kept things running smooth so everyone could enjoy the big day!

Kim P. · Married on 11/07/2020

Dream Wedding

I cannot express enough gratitude for Tracy Yahn and her team. They are over the top amazing and helped us plan and stage the wedding of my daughter’s dreams!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you sooo much Kim! You have the sweetest soul and we loved working with you and your family to bring together an awesome wedding day for SaraAnn and Zack!
  • Lisa

Lisa B. · Married on 11/03/2020

Wedding and reception

Tracy did an excellent job in coordinating my daughter's recent wedding. She was very professional, dependable and helpful. She was never too busy to answer any question. She also provided her decorating expertise and beautifully captured my daughter's vision. I would highly recommend Tracy to anyone!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! I am so happy we were in the "right place at the right time" last fall and you guys let us be a part of such a beautiful day!

Meghan J. · Married on 10/24/2020

Tracy and her staff were awesome!

Tracy and her staff were knowledgeable and helped eased my nerves through the whole
    process.. Very professional and courteous. Tracy always got right back with me when I had questions and handled everything!

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Meghan! I loved every part of your planning process and especially the wedding day! You were such a pleasure to work with and so organized! We wish you and Shelton a lifetime of love and happiness ❤

Ashley B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Job!

Tracy and her team did an amazing job. You need someone to keep your wedding day organized and running smoothly. Any problems that took place Tracy handled it like a pro and fixed them. Thank you so much for making our day amazing!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Ashley! You were a stunning bride and we wish you and Brian a lifetime of happiness!! Thank you for trusting us to carry out your vision!
  • Deborah

Deborah M. · Married on 10/16/2020

Enjoyed working with her, helped make thing run smoothly for the day of the wedding, so I could enjoy the day.

Very professional, a pleasure to work with

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you so much Deborah! We loved being a part of such a special day for your sweet family! ❤ You did such an amazing job pulling together everything you did!

Deborah M. · Married on 10/16/2020

Enjoyed working with her, made it a lot easier making the day stress free

Very nice working with someone that makes the day special, worry’s about fine details so you can enjoy the day.

Sent on 03/03/2021

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Deborah, it was such a pleasure getting to meet you and help pull things together for that sweet daughter of yours!
  • Chandler

Chandler · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Decision Made

Once engaged, my mom and I quickly realized we could not plan a large wedding on our own. Tracy went above and beyond in everything that she did. She was more than just a wedding planner- she became my friend. Because of her, our wedding was more than I could have dreamed. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

I love you Chandler Chapman!! Helping you plan your entire wedding was good for my heart ❤ and I will treasure our friendship forever! You were such a stunning bride and we wish you and Matt a lifetime of happiness and love 🥰

Elena S. · Married on 10/10/2020

The absolute best

10/10 recommend Tracy and her team! Tracy made sure everything was absolutely perfect and just the way we wanted it!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Elena! You made my job soooo easy! The most layed back bride EVER!! We wish you and Jamie a lifetime of happiness ❤

Savannah W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Tracy Yahn - a super hero

If I could give her more stars I would. Tracy was a lifesaver, I wouldn’t recommend trying to take on a wedding without her. She is the easiest person to get along with and is so dang organized! She made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Savannah! I loved working with you through every step of the way. You have the sweetest soul and most precious family! You were a breathtaking bride and we wish you and Drew a lifetime of happiness and love! ❤

Andrea B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best day ever!

Highly recommend Tracy Yahn Events, my daughter's day was soo perfect, stress free for me, she was awesome to work with, the decorating was beautiful, everything came together great!! We loved our special day!!

Tracy Yahn Events's reply:

Thank you Andrea! We were honored to be a part of your family's special day! I am glad you were all able to sit back and enjoy the moments of such a fun weekend!