3761 Adelia Dr, Adelia Dr, Appling, GA 30802 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 2

About TPS Photography and Events

TPS Photography and Events is a professional wedding planning and photography business located in Appling, Georgia. These expert planners have over 15 years of experience and can efficiently guide couples through the process of planning their big day. TPS Photography and Events offers everything from wedding planning and directing to decorating and photographing. Whether you’re having a rustic country wedding or an extravagant modern reception, these coordinators can use their experience, skill, and eye for design to execute your event accordingly and proficiently.

Their team has experience hosting and organizing a couple’s ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Their services include budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and referrals. Their planning packages include full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. From cultural weddings to elopements, their staff can take care of everything.

5763599648828686336 o 51 1037449

TPS Photography and Events 7
  • Laken

Laken Neshell Eady · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding coordinator and decorator

One of the most professional people I’ve ever met! She was great, I couldn’t have asked for anything better than what she gave me! I love her!

Sent on 05/01/2019

TPS Photography and Events's reply:

Laken you are too sweet! We loved being a part of your GORGEOUS day! Thank you so much for reaching out to me and trusting me with all of your wedding details! Love ya!!

Ashleigh Lee · Married on 03/23/2019

Tracy was absolutely amazing!

I can’t not recommend Tracy enough! She made all my dreams come true. My wedding was everything I dreamed of and more!

Sent on 04/04/2019

TPS Photography and Events's reply:

Thank you Ashleigh!! I loved being a part of your PERFECTLY GORGEOUS day! I am so thankful you trusted me and let me run wild with your vision. I wish you and Seth all the happiness you both deserve ❤

Colby Bouchillon · Married on 03/16/2019

Use Tracy!

I could not recommend Tracy enough!

Sent on 03/26/2019

TPS Photography and Events's reply:

We loved being a part of your GORGEOUS day! Thank you for trusting us and now referring us to others!

TPS Photography and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• TPS Photography and Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • TPS Photography and Events 2
    Discounts

We are offering up to $500 off any of our Coordinating packages for any remaining 2019 Available Dates and some selected 2020 Dates. Contact us today for more information

• 3761 Adelia Dr, Adelia Dr Appling, GA, 30802 See on map