3761 Adelia Dr, Adelia Dr, Appling, GA 30802 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About TPS Photography and Events

Tracy Yahn Events is a professional wedding planning business located in Appling, Georgia. These expert planners have over 15 years of experience and can efficiently guide couples through the process of planning their big day. Tracy Yahn Events offers everything from wedding planning and directing to decorating. Whether you’re having a rustic country wedding or an extravagant modern reception, these coordinators can use their experience, skill, and eye for design to execute your event accordingly and proficiently.

Their team has experience hosting and organizing a couple’s ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Their services include budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and referrals. Their planning packages include full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. From cultural weddings to elopements, their staff can take care of everything.

Follow TPS Photography and Events on

TPS Photography and Events 5
TPS Photography and Events 6
TPS Photography and Events 7

Courtney Mims · Married on 10/12/2019

My experience was absolutely perfect! That is the word I always find saying about my wedding day. Thanks to Tracy and her crew!

Tracy and her crew were wonderful and made my wedding day perfect! I couldn’t have done it without them! Very sweet, professional, and willing to do anything to make your day as smooth as possible!! Love this lady so much! 💗

Sent on 10/19/2019

TPS Photography and Events's reply:

Love you Courtney! I loved being a part and helping you with your absolutely gorgeous day!! We wish you and Chad (and Wyatt) all the happiness in the world! Thank you for your sweet review!
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 09/21/2019

I am grateful for Tracy

I am grateful to have had Tracy to help with so many things leading up to and the day of the wedding. I feel like I was a bit of a disorganized bride, and she did a great job of attending to details. I feel like I didn't take full advantage of the services she provided, and maybe I needed to, because there were some details that I can't say were perfect, but Tracy went above and beyond for me and was a great relief to me surrounding the wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2019

TPS Photography and Events's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! Your bridal party was the best ever! Everything turned out great and you were a stunning bride! We wish you and William all the happiness in the world and a lifetime of I do's!
  • Susan

Susan Doughtie · Married on 07/13/2019

Great Customer Service

From the first time we met to even after the wedding day was over, Tracy made sure everything was met to our expectations! She spends endless hours to ensure the day is perfect. I highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 08/03/2019

TPS Photography and Events's reply:

Thank you Susan! We were honored to be a part of bringing their vision to life for a perfect wedding day!

TPS Photography and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• TPS Photography and Events 1
    Discounts

We are offering up to $500 off any of our Coordinating packages for any remaining 2019 Available Dates and some selected 2020 Dates. Contact us today for more information

• 3761 Adelia Dr, Adelia Dr Appling, GA, 30802 See on map