Touched by Time Wedding & Events

Hampshire, TN View map Visit website

Guests 25 to 200

Welcome to Touched by Time Weddings and Events. We are so happy that you have stopped by. We are more than just a venue. We are a Mother & Daughter Styling Team that has been in the wedding industry for the past 8 years. We have been blessed to help create dream weddings for literally hundreds of couples with our rentals, styling, planning and coordinating. Now we get to take it one step further by adding Venue Owners to the list. Our goal is to make your day unique and special. We love working with you to bring your vision to life! We want our team to represent your personal style and originality. We believe that every bride deserves an entourage. Our team of wedding professionals have come together to create the perfect group of vendors to serve you throughout your wedding process. We offer all-inclusive packages that are designed to take away all the stress from our couples leaving only the anticipation, excitement and wonderment for your day. Want to bring in your own licensed vendors or do a mix of both of yours and ours, that works too! We are completely flexible. We provide several packages with different price points for you to choose from. We offer everything from Planning, Coordinating, Rentals, Catering, Video, Bartender, Photography, DJ's, Florals, Photo-booths, Hair, Makeup and so much more!! So, if you are looking for the ideal country location located just about an hour southwest from Nashville. Showcasing a 125 year old Tobacco barn, outdoor pavilion, and Bridal suite. A venue that is picturesque with rolling green hills, beautiful trees, a pond and a natural spring. Plus a group of vendors that will feel like family, then look no further. Come have Touched by Time and the Bridal Entourage team create the wedding of your dreams!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
December

Debbie A. Married on 11/05/2020

If I could put more stars I would!!

I would like to share as the Mother of the Groom, with raising two sons and no girls. I am so impressed and just taken back by this mother/ daughter duo!! Their attention to detail and passion for weddings is truly amazing! I could not wait for the wedding as the bride started planning with them. All my son asked for was an In-N-Out truck, lol!! As I walked into the wedding venue it was honestly breathtaking. Guests were greeted with cold water, hand sanitizer, and children’s goodie bags on a beautiful Victorian desk with pictures of the Bride and Groom. Another set up had soft fragrant rose petals wrapped up in little maps for a rose petal toss. (The couple loves to travel!) Vintage frames with script chalk writing were throughout the venue and one that stood out to me was the entire guest list on a giant chalk board frame!! They set up special seating for the parents and grandparents with comfortable vintage couches and fancy chairs. We all felt so special! We faced an arch of greenery and roses weaved with a lovely light and airy fabric. Placed below the arch was a gorgeous vintage chandelier! Just beautiful!! An unforgettable backdrop as they exchanged their vows. Fast forward to the reception the Bride and Groom entered below sparklers held by the guests. There were stunning lounge set ups, flowers everywhere, soft flowing drapery, lovely table settings with gorgeous fine china, blush velvet tablecloths, goblets, floating candles and a very romantic sweethearts table. A remembrance table was set up for our loved ones and that meant the world to me. They set the bride up with the best vendors, from the DJ to the florist, to all the yummy desserts & appetizers everything was perfect! If I had a daughter this is everything I’d want her to have on her special day. My son and everyone else enjoyed eating their In-N-Out off the beautiful tableware. They even had the couples favorite dish, mac & cheese!! I highly recommend this company!! They have unique ideas and are very kind and reliable. They really know what they are doing and are experts in the wedding industry. Oh, I forgot to mention the photo-booth!! Every guest took home printable pictures of them posing with fun props!! The Bride and Groom got the duplicate copy as well as a message from their guests in a photo album! I could just go on and on with all the details. It’s been 10 months, but as you can tell I’m still on cloud nine. Thank you Nancy and Kelly for all your hard work!!! I’ll never forget this special day!
  • Cherise
    Cherise R. Married on 04/17/2020

They made wedding planning so easy!

Kelly and Nancy are the BEST. From the very beginning they helped us find some of the most beautiful venues and eventually pick our dream location. They know how to take your vision and make it come to life perfectly. Nancy and Kelly have a wonderful connection with other vendors which made finding the right photographer, Dj and food vendors so easy. I absolutely loved planning my wedding with them. They took care of so many of the small details that truly made planning enjoyable. On the day of Kelly knew where everyone needed to be and when. As a bride she is the best right hand woman to make your day beautiful. I can’t say enough how amazing they are.

Hoovers Rd Hampshire, TN, 38461
Location of (Touched by Time Wedding & Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding

Wedding Venues