Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15202 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About A Touch of Blush Beauty

Based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, A Touch of Blush Beauty is a makeup artistry practice that services weddings and other special occasions. Makeup artist Brittany Morrison has more than 10 years of industry experience. This dedicated professional is ready to help you to look and feel radiant on your special day.

Experience

Brittany has applied her makeup artistry to bridal portraiture, proms, homecomings, editorials, and more. She believes in learning about hot trends and products so as to give her clients in A Touch of Blush Beauty the best possible experience. Her equipment includes such brands as Smashbox, Nars, MUFE, Temptu, and Bobbi Brown. Brittany is happy to share her skills and has trained other makeup artists in Pennsylvania and Ohio.

Wedding service with A Touch of Blush Beauty begins with a consultation so that Brittany can fully understand your wedding vision. This artist offers airbrushed makeup application, contoured makeup application, tattoo coverage, and false lash application. Additionally, she can provide group services and men’s grooming. You can look forward to a wedding day look that puts your best face forward.

• Woman-owned
Follow A Touch of Blush Beauty on
0077dsc6965
0077dsc6965

3 Reviews for A Touch of Blush Beauty

Kelsea · Married on 05/26/2018

Brittany was so wonderful! From the trial to doing mine, my bridesmaids, the flower girl, and the mothers of the bride and groom's makeup on my big day, Brittany was sweet and professional throughout! Not to mention, she did an amazing job! Everyone looked and felt fabulous for the big day! I can't thank her enough for making my special day that much more amazing! THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2014

I would highly recommend Brittany Morrison to any bride-to-be! Brittany was a pleasure to work with and was an utmost professional. She eased my mind about my makeup for the wedding day during the trial. I expressed my concerns and desires and she listened and executed it beautifully. Brittany took attention to every detail and took the time to make me look perfect. I not only looked beautiful on my wedding day, but I also felt beautiful too! I received countless compliments on my makeup! Knowing I had Brittany doing my makeup, I knew that my photos would turn out fantastic! And they did! Thanks Brit!

Sent on 04/25/2015

A Touch of Blush Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA, 15202 See on map
    310-312-8155 (Phone number)
    Location of (A Touch of Blush Beauty)