Totally Tents

Frederick, MD View map

We provide tent rentals for all types of events from small to large, and multiple tent designs.

From a back yard picnic, to an elaborate wedding, or corpoarte event.

We are family owned and run and have been in business for 21 years.
Please take a look at our website

www.totallytents.net

or like us on

Face Book

www.facebook.com/TotallyTents

If you would like a direct response and a quote please fill out the contact form on our website, or

email us at

info@totallytents.net

or call us at

301-473-7004

or check us out on

www.facebook.com/totallytents

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$500.00

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$50.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$7.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.25

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$300.00

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

1 User photo

Lina Married on 09/30/2017
    My wedding venue was Ceresville Mansion in Frederick, MD and I wanted my wedding outside so my husband and I booked a tent as a safety measure against weather (rain, too cold, etc.). I called several tent vendors in the area for pricing and options and ultimately went with Totally Tents.

Greg and his wife Lindsey run the company. They were very responsive through email and even met up with me before the wedding at the venue to do a walkthrough of what I wanted the tent and accessories to look like on the wedding day. They were very professional and so easy to work with. I went with a huge tent that covered about 20 tables, adding on some twinkle lights, paper lantern lighting and heaters. My husband and I were so happy with the tent, especially since our wedding was in September and it became chilly in the evening.

If you need a tent vendor that is extremely knowledgeable and dependable, while still being affordable, I would highly recommend Totally Tents!
  • User1727924 2+ years ago
    So amazing to work with. We had an outdoor venue that basically had nothing, so we had to rent everything to create our space. I had no idea what size or type of tent we needed or how many tables, etc, and the owner was so sweet over the phone explaining the difference of everything and the recommended and alternative options. We ended up with everything we needed. It was set up quickly despite a few set backs. We also got our linens through Totally Tents, and I received samples in the mail to make sure we had the right colors. Everything looked beautiful.
    Michael Married on 10/05/2013
    These guys were great. Absolutely no problems with their services, from the first phone call to the tear-down.

Deals

Totally Tents 1
Offer

Complimentary site visit to meet with you at your event location

The Comus Inn at Sugarloaf Mountain The Comus Inn at Sugarloaf Mountain Barn & Farm Weddings

We've worked with Greg at Totally Tents for many of the tents at The Comus Inn and were never disappointed. The tents are beautiful and can be personalized to fit each event. Greg is wonderful to work with and goes above and beyond to make sure all of his customers are satisfied. We highly recommend Totally Tents for any of your tent needs.

PO Box 1862 Frederick, MD, 21702

Too many to list!!! Please call for an appointment or on location meeting
Location of (Totally Tents)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding