Torie Conn

Chicago, IL View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Torie Conn is a wedding makeup artist available for celebrations in Chicago, Illinois. While taking a class in theatrical makeup, she realized she could combine her love of art with makeup to build a career out of her creativity. Torie graduated from Chicago’s Make Up First School of Makeup Artistry with a certificate in makeup artistry. Today, she is an artist with FORD Models Chicago and freelances for commercial and wedding makeup.

Torie Conn provides a range of services for clients to choose from, so they can look and feel their best on their special day. Consultations and trials aid her in creating the perfect look for each customer. Members of the wedding party can also have Torie work her magic on them. She can travel to her clients, wherever they may be, for convenient service in comfortable surroundings. Wedding makeup can include false eyelashes for a glamorous, dramatic look. Clients can also opt for natural makeup.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Laura Married on 08/21/2021

Wonderful experience

Torie was amazing to work with. I was a bit particular about how I wanted my makeup done- even making changes the week before. I was nervous I wouldn’t look like myself, but Torie made sure I looked like an elevated version of myself without being too overdone. My bridesmaids and mom all loved their makeup, everyone looked natural and gorgeous. Torie was thoughtful and understanding of everyone’s requests throughout the day. She is efficient as well! Loved working with her and hope I can find a reason to work with her again!
    Jessica M. Married on 08/20/2021

Highly recommend!!!

Torie was so much fun to with! I am so happy we found her!! I am SO picky about my makeup and she absolutely nailed it. She took the time to really listen to me and figure out what I wanted. She also did the makeup for my mom and sister who looked absolutely stunning!! Cannot recommend her enough!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing wedding makeup!

I got married two weeks ago and Torie did an amazing job! The look was natural and glam wrapped into one. She also did the makeup for my three sisters as well as my mother and mother in law. All looked beautiful! She delivered! She was also very calm, fun and easy to talk to. All around a great experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Torie Conn Price Rates

60610 Chicago, IL, 60610
7736203001
Location of (Torie Conn)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding