Torie Conn Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Anna
    Anna M. Married on 09/25/2021

A true joy to work with

Torie was INCREDIBLE. She was so flexible, kind and knowledgeable throughout the process. She was extremely professional at every moment and a true joy to work with. On the day of the wedding, she was an incredibly calming presence and made myself, my mother, my mother in law, and my bridesmaids all look gorgeous. Apart from her unbelievable talent, she was amazingly chill and so wonderful to chat with, her sense of humor brought ease to an otherwise stressful day! I feel so lucky to have been able to work with Torie.
    Laura Married on 08/21/2021

Wonderful experience

Torie was amazing to work with. I was a bit particular about how I wanted my makeup done- even making changes the week before. I was nervous I wouldn’t look like myself, but Torie made sure I looked like an elevated version of myself without being too overdone. My bridesmaids and mom all loved their makeup, everyone looked natural and gorgeous. Torie was thoughtful and understanding of everyone’s requests throughout the day. She is efficient as well! Loved working with her and hope I can find a reason to work with her again!
    Jessica M. Married on 08/20/2021

Highly recommend!!!

Torie was so much fun to with! I am so happy we found her!! I am SO picky about my makeup and she absolutely nailed it. She took the time to really listen to me and figure out what I wanted. She also did the makeup for my mom and sister who looked absolutely stunning!! Cannot recommend her enough!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing wedding makeup!

I got married two weeks ago and Torie did an amazing job! The look was natural and glam wrapped into one. She also did the makeup for my three sisters as well as my mother and mother in law. All looked beautiful! She delivered! She was also very calm, fun and easy to talk to. All around a great experience.
    Lauren A. Married on 08/07/2021

LOVE Torie!!!

I cannot rave enough about Torie. She did a phenomenal job on my makeup as well as all of the bridesmaids and mothers. I also had her do my makeup for engagement photos and the rehearsal and I couldn't have been happier with how it all turned out. But what makes her exceptional is how organized she is and the incredible vibes she brings to the day. Weeks before the wedding, she was incredibly instrumental in getting the day of schedule together. Day of, when things were hectic, she was so positive and calming. From getting ready in the morning to touch ups right before you walk down the aisle, she is the person you want to spend your wedding day with. I will never forget that the Monday before the wedding she sent an email just to check in and share how excited she was for the next weekend. Being a 'pandemic bride', a small thing like this was so meaningful during such a stressful week and is just one example of the warmness she brings. HIGHLY recommend!
    Brisa Married on 07/30/2021

The Best Makeup Artist

I seriously could not have asked for a better person to work with for my wedding day than Torie!!!!! From the very first communication, to the trial, to the big day she was so helpful, prompt, professional, and just an overall kind amazing talented person! She got exactly the style I envisioned and was so accommodating to find the perfect look. Her work is absolutely stunning. She was a hug part in making me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids loved working with Torie, and to the point where my sister in law wants to work with her for her wedding! I can’t recommend Torie enough! I was sooo lucky and so grateful to have Torie on my wedding day!!!
  • Brianne
    Brianne S. Married on 07/05/2021

Highly Recommend Torie

Torie is amazing and I highly recommend her for any Wedding or special event makeup needs. Torrie did my makeup for my June Wedding Reception. My makeup was so well done and lasted all night even after our pre-reception outdoor photos on a 90+ degree summer day! I did not feel "overdone" or unlike myself. Torie enhanced my natural look/everyday makeup to the next level. I never felt so beautiful! Torie is very knowledgeable on makeup and skin care products which showed in our conversation and through her work. Everyone commented on how beautiful my makeup was!
    Taylor C. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing work, natural appearance

I cannot speak more highly of the amazing work Torie did on our wedding day! All of my bridal party felt absolutely beautiful and the makeup held up in the Chicago heat (it was 90 degrees) along with the dancing and drinking that followed. She was professional, charismatic, and truly listened to the preferences and style choices of each client! Torie was just fabulous and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a "elegant" look that helps accentuate all of your natural features!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely gorgeous makeup

Torie did a truly amazing job on makeup for myself and my wedding party. She was able to adapt quickly to our skin tones and types, and even did a great job on my bridesman. I can't recommend her highly enough! I've never looked as good in my life as I did when Torie did my makeup!

Torie Conn's reply:

Congratulations, Sarah!! It was so fun working with you and your party. Thank you so very much for your thoughtful review and compliments!!
  • O
    Oiivia Married on 05/01/2021

Torie is amazing!

As a bride, I loved Torie. Not only does she do incredible makeup, but also she's so nice and fun to work with. She made me look like a "movie star" for my wedding - that's a real description from one of the guests! And she even gave me lip gloss and blotting papers to touch myself up throughout the night! She's great and I recommend her wholeheartedly.
    Lauren S. Married on 01/16/2021

Bridal Makeup Must Use!

Torie is outstanding ! She really takes time to know her Bride/Client. Her and I spend about 30-45 Minutes on a consultation call just to go over basics on my skin care regimen and what I wanted to look like on my Wedding Day. Upon our trial, which happened to be my engagement photos, Torie made me feel special and safe especially due to the current Covid-19 pandemic. Torie has this amazing attention to detail and every step of the way made me feel comfortable in my own skin. I am so looking forward to spending my wedding day with her. I could not recommend her enough!
    Nicole Married on 09/19/2020

Torie to the rescue!

Torie not only made me look beautiful on my impromptu wedding day, but she made me feel so well cared for and safe! Even taking extra time to connect me with an amazing hair stylist she works with given our short planning time line. Thank you Torie for creating such a special day for me, I can’t recommend her highly enough!
    Tracey W. Married on 07/09/2020

Absolutely amazing! Hire her!

Absolutely amazing! She did the makeup for myself, my mom, and maid of honor. We all looked very natural but beautiful and glamorous. Torie has a fantastic personality and easy to talk to and socialize with while getting ready. She is very professional, prepared and took all necessary precautions to be "Covid-friendly" HIGHLY recommend!
    Alison F. Married on 02/08/2020

Safe and Beautiful Work!!!

Torie was amazing! She took SO many amazing precautions for COVID and still did amazing work!!! I would definitely hire her again :)
    Sarah Married on 05/11/2019

Torie is the best!!

My experience with Torie was excellent from my first communication with her to my wedding day and now even beyond the wedding! Torie is a talented make up artist with competitive rates, excellent communication and just a fantastic person to have on your team for your wedding or any special occasion! After our first trial was so successful, I hired Torie for my engagement photos, bachelorette party and my wedding day! I'm sure I'll contact Torie again in the future whenever I need to look my best!

Torie Conn's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! It was my pleasure and enjoyed getting to know you throughout your wedding process! Wishing you and your new hubby all the best! Xo!
    Juliya Married on 04/05/2019

10 out of 5 stars!

Choosing Torie to do my bridal makeup, along with rest of the ladies in my family, was by far the best decision I ever made. She instantly put us at ease and made us look and feel gorgeous - our make up was flawless! Most amazingly, even though it was rainy and humid the day of my wedding, our makeup stayed put. Torie's skill and professionalism are completely unbeatable. Dedicated, humble, super friendly, tasteful, and outstandingly talented are just some of the words to describe her! Solid 10 out of 5 stars!
    Ellie Married on 10/06/2018

An amazing artist - you have to have her!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Torie! She has a great demeanor and was a calming presence, reassuring me everything was going to be great (I was always venting about other wedding tasks!). She is very organized, and all of her products were high quality and clean. She clearly took the time to prepare for our trial and it went flawlessly. She was experimental so I could see how comfortable I felt with some colors and lashes, but understood the look I was going for. After getting to know her and seeing what she could do, I insisted on having her for every event throughout the process, and received compliments every time! While Torie is very professional, she also is very kind and played a big role in helping me feel confident. She is so talented and it was evident when I looked at her portfolio and then saw my photos! I can’t recommend Torie enough. She truly made my entire wedding “season” special. Of the dozens of decisions that come with planning a wedding, I can say with confidence that this one is easy!