3970 Old Town Rd, Huntingtown, MD 20639 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Top Hat Party

Top Hat Party Designs has been in business since 1999 and is part of a long-time family business, Calvert Auto.

If you're looking at your wedding to-do list and feeling a little overwhelmed, a call to Top Hat Party Design in Huntingtown will put your mind at ease. We have nearly everything you might need to make your wedding perfect: tents, tables, chairs, linens, champagne fountains, chocolate fountains, arches, dance floors, lighting, kneelers and more.

With the exception of the groom (or bride), the gown and the guests, there's a good chance you'll find it on our web site or in our showroom.

There is no charge for a consultation and brides are encouraged to bring in their own ideas, dreams and pictures. We work with caterers and we work with florists. We try to make it less stressful on the bride. Our end goal is to go beyond your expectations so you can really enjoy your day.

Follow Top Hat Party on

600pipeanddrapeplusceiling1

7 Reviews for Top Hat Party

• squirlmunk

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

They were great to work with and had everything I needed!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2015

Very flexible and staff is very knowledgeable! I know I changed what I needed several times and they were more than accommodating! Everything I rented was beautiful and they informed me of their every step.

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 04/09/2011

Top Hat Party Design turned my fairy tale wedding into a reality! Every last detail drawn out on paper came to life on our big day and we could not have been more thrilled with the end result! The Top Hat team worked so hard making sure everything was just right for our wedding!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Top Hat Party Pricing

Top Hat Party Price Rates

Top Hat Party FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Mandaps, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00