9413 S. Main St, Houston, TX 77025 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Tony's Photography

Tony's Photography provides reliable high-quality professional photography service in Texas. We are based in Houston, but any location in Texas is possible. Best wedding photography deals in Texas! Wonderful packages from only $500.

Follow Tony's Photography on

6 Reviews for Tony's Photography

Mary · Married on 11/19/2017

Tony photographed my beach wedding and restaurant reception in November 2017. Tony did a spectacular job. His customer service really impressed me. After hurricane Harvey, Tony contacted me to let me know he was ok and would be available for the wedding. None of my other vendors did that. I had to email each one and make sure the hurricane did not impact them. Tony texted me leading up to wedding regularly confirming location, date and time. I really apricated not having to worry about if the photographer was going to show up. He also texted me a couple days after the wedding asking if I liked how the pictures turned out.
    The photos Tony took are amazing. The light and crispness of the photos are unbelievable. He gave us the disk of photos that same night (took me a few mins to find the disk drive on my computer, I had never used it lol). I really like that I can get the photos printed wherever I want. I will defiantly be using Tony’s Photography in the future, like my daughter’s graduation photos.

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Tony's Photography 1
    Tony's Photography 2

Tony's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! It was awesome working with you and Daniel! Best wishes, Tony

Christine · Married on 12/02/2016

Tony was so professional and friendly. He was on punctual and did such a great job. His prices are very affordable and the quality was great! He spent time after he was done taking photographs to edit them and made sure to personally hand me the disc with the photographs immediately following the wedding. I am very satisfied with his professionalism and happy and friendly personality. I absolutely recommend Tony for your wedding or any event. He will make sure to capture memories that you will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Tony's Photography's reply:

Christine, Thank you so much for the review! It was a great pleasure working with you and Mike! I am wishing you happy family life and wonderful holidays!

Veronica · Married on 10/08/2016

Thank you Tony for our beautiful pictures!! We absolutely loved how you captured moments at our wedding that we didn't get to see being so busy! The pictures were beautiful, you were also very professional!! Thank you so much for helping us to relive our wedding everyday with your photos!!
    ~ Veronica Puac~

Sent on 11/02/2016

Tony's Photography's reply:

Veronica, thank you very much for the feedback! It was great pleasure working at your wedding! Best, Tony

Tony's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files