Tonya's Cakes

• Village Patisserie

10 Reviews for Tonya's Cakes

• Carissa

Carissa · Married on 05/22/2016

My husband actually knew her through his best friend (my husbands best friend's grandma). When my husband told me she does this for a living I went for it! and I got to say it was the BEST decision. The cake was BEAUTIFUL (my cake looked like tree slabs on each stand that she provides with wild flowers and butterflies that I provided) The flavor of each cake was so delightful My husband and I only had our anniversary cake to take home cause everyone else eat the rest :) The cakes weren't too dry or to wet, it was the right kind of fluff (if that makes any sense) I recommend Tonya! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 06/25/2016

K · Married on 05/24/2014

Tonya creates the best wedding cake you will ever taste and lay your eyes on! She is professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2013

Tonya was great to work with! She's extremely creative and can bake a mean cake :) She blew my husband and I away with our beautiful Beach themed cake and even more so with my husband's surprise grooms cake in the shape of a mustache. It was the talk of the night! She's very professional and takes pride in her work. She listens to what you want and turns it into an edible piece of art.

Sent on 10/17/2013

• 5812 Tiffin Ave. Castalia, OH, 44824 See on map
    4196849000 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tonya's Cakes)