Tone Zone

Newington, CT View map
$1,895 Most Popular Price
    Tammy A. Married on 10/04/2014
    Gary is phenomenal. He is the best dj I have ever used for my parties. We've used him for all family parties and now for my wedding. I'm so glad he was able to be there and I hope he had fun too!!!
    Rebecca Married on 09/01/2013
    We selected Gary from Tone Zone after attending a friend's wedding last year. Any time we had questions he was a phone call away and super easy to work with. We were not disappointed when our "big" day came. He lived up to exactly what we had hoped for. He made sure our night flowed smoothly from start to finish. Thanks for making it a memorable one!!!!
    Patrick Married on 04/14/2012
    Gary Byron is the bomb!! Personality, humor and definately keeps you on track for the events that you want to make your day special and unique. During the actual day, we had to make a few small changes and he was quite accomodating...even when one was literaly on the fly!!

He definately makes it all about YOUR day....I would highly recommend him!!

Deals

Tone Zone 1
Offer
Mention you found us on Wedding Wire and take an additional $50 off any of our packages.

Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Maneeleys Banquet & Catering and The Lodge at Maneeley's Banquet Halls

I highly recommend Tone Zone to all of our Brides and Grooms as well as corporate clients Gary and his team are very professorial and offer the highest quality of services available They Rock!!!!!

La Renaissance La Renaissance Banquet Halls

La Renaissance has been working with Tone Zone for many years and every event we have worked on together has been a hit! They are always very professional and willing to work with our staff to coordinate the flow of the event perfectly for the bride and groom.

Newington, 06111
Location of (Tone Zone)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding