Tommy Gatz Entertainment

Annapolis, MD View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Tommy Gatz Entertainment is a wedding DJ service operating out of Annapolis, Maryland, which also covers Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, and elsewhere. Specializing in providing weddings with a professional and entertaining service, this company aims to provide you with an ideal experience. Essentially, their goal is to craft a fun-filled night of music and joy that creates wonderful memories for couples and their guests.

Tommy Gatz Entertainment cares about providing clients with the service they need. This involves planning, preparation, and thoughtful consideration. With a consultation, clients can fill Tommy Gatz Entertainment in on exactly what they want - from the wedding playlist to the flow of the day’s events. They play genres such as club, electronic, rock, top 40, pop, and more. Couples benefit from a must-play list so that all of their favorite songs are spun during their magical event. This business can also cater for do-not-play lists. Owing to the fact they follow a one-event-per-day policy, this DJ service is dedicated to your celebration for the date you book them. They can also provide MC duties for announcements, speeches, and introductions.

Other Services

In addition to DJing at weddings, Tommy Gatz Entertainment provides a number of other services. Photography, videography, event planning, lighting, and decor assistance are other areas that they excel in. This means that you can book the services which you require to make your occasion as distinctive and unique as possible. Other features provided by this multifaceted company include:

• Top-quality sound systems
  • Microphones
  • Uplighting
  • Photo booth
  • Setup
  • Breakdown
  • Timelines
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2000.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

• GCKontos
    Georgia Married on 02/15/2020
    I honestly cannot thank Tommy Gatz Entertainment enough for ALL of their hard work and sincere dedication in making my dream wedding come to life. They were a real pleasure to work with throughout the whole entire process of planning 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding'.

We used Tommy Gatz Entertainment for their DJ, lighting, and videography services, and everything was simply amazing. Tommy (the best DJ around) kept everyone on the dance floor the whole entire time, playing a variety of music appealing to all ages and to both Greeks & Americans. I loved that he got everyone involved and kept everyone on their feet. The lighting was absolutely STUNNING. My jaw dropped when I walked into the hall for the first time; it was so beautifully set up, adding to the elegance of the ballroom. The videographers were as sweet as can be. They were there to capture everything from the first moment I saw my dad at the church, to the first dance, to the cake cutting, to the Greek dancing, all the way to the end of the evening. We were blown away by everything and the overall experience was AMAZING.

We were treated like family, instead of regular clients and we could not have asked for a more tremendous group of people to work with. Our wedding day was truly perfect! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tommy Gatz Entertainment to anyone looking for professional & affordable services for unforgettable evening.
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I cannot recommend Tommy Gatz Entertainment enough. As I was in the early stages of planning my wedding the nerves began flooding into me. I grew more and more nervous with each phone call to a new vendor. I came across Tommy Gatz via Instagram. 5 mins into speaking with Tommy Gatz Entertainment I started to feel a little relief. The planning process became so much easier once my husband and I decided to use Tommy Gatz entertainment for our photographer, DJ and up lighting. Fast forward to our wedding day. The confidence I had from knowing that Tommy Gatz’s team was in charge of capturing my important day and helping create those moment was something I will never forget. After the wedding we received our photos very quickly. As I was reviewing our photos, I couldn’t help but smile and shed some happy tears. EVERYTHING WAS CAPTURED!!!! Precious moments with mine and my husband’s Grandparents, Parents and whole family were all there. Pictures were a huge priority for me because I knew I would not be able to get those moments back! Also, huge bonus having them as a one stop shop!
    Jen Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect DJ and Team!

When my husband and I first got engaged, one of the first things we agreed on was that we needed Tommy Gatz to be our DJ. We had both known Tommy for quite some time and his reputation speaks for itself. He is simply amazing. Along with his team, they go above and beyond to make sure every detail is perfect. From multiple meetings to go over song choices and lighting colors, to mapping out our day of timeline, which was flawless, everything was so easy and seamless. We truly felt like part of the family and that Tommy wanted our day to be the best day... and it was! We can’t thank Tommy and his team enough for our wedding, lighting and music! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Jen and Zach Ross

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Annapolis, 21401
Location of (Tommy Gatz Entertainment)
2012 Renard Court Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map
410-349-2234

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding