tomKphoto

Most Popular Price $2,450
Availability Check your date

About tomKphoto

tomKphoto is the online home of Tom Koetting, an award-winning wedding photographer based out of Denver, Colorado. Experienced with over 800 weddings captured, Tom offers wedding photography services statewide — including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Aspen, Telluride, Denver, Boulder, Estes Park and Fort Collins. You can count on photos that capture the true essence of your day. All of the laughs, tears, kisses and hugs will be captured into a collection of photos you’ll look back on with a smile. With his excellent customer service and communication, you can count on a stress-free wedding photography experience with tomKphoto.

tomKphoto creates a collection of natural, contemporary photos that beautifully capture the magic of your day. Services include:

• Second shooter

tomKphoto 5
tomKphoto 6
tomKphoto 7

John · Married on 02/17/2018

My wife and I had a February wedding in Breckenridge, CO. We did all the planning ourselves, actually mostly me since she was in her final semester of her Master's program. My father is a semi-pro photographer with a steady side income from his nature work. I narrowed the list of potential photographers down to 5 and sent all their information/links to their online portfolios to my father to offer his advice on who I should select. His response was that, based on the work he saw online, that I should go with Tom, hands down. I took dad's advice and gave Tom a call. After the first phone conversation I had a very good feeling about hiring Tom.
    Fast forward all these months later, with the wedding behind us and having just returned from our honeymoon, I can tell you that I would hire Tom 10x over, no question. Every step of the way he answered every question and responded to every request. He had our pictures to us very quickly and I can't tell you how happy we were with the results. Our ceremony was at sunset and there was a lot of low light work Tom had to pull off and he NAILED IT. We now have a wealth of images with the last rays of the day lighting up the winter mountains and sky behind us during our ceremony and just after. They are incredible.
    Beyond the top notch photographic work, Tom is an consummate professional and he went, in my opinion, above and beyond by coaching us through certain parts of the ceremony and reception timing to keep things on track. He is efficient with the bride, groom, and wedding guest's time and is great with kids and on top of all that, just a very personable gentleman who I had some interesting non-wedding related conversation with both on the phone and on the wedding day. By his nature he is a gifted handler of anxious parents and stressed out brides and continually put everyone at ease throughout the day. Do yourself a favor and hire him.

Sent on 03/12/2018
    tomKphoto 12
    tomKphoto 13
    tomKphoto 14

Dustin · Married on 05/02/2017

We can’t thank you enough. These photos and the time you dedicated, before and after they were taken, to capture them in such a genuine and beautiful way was not lost in a single photo. I knew from our first phone call that we found the right person and team. The night of the wedding everyone was asking me how I found you (they hadn’t even seen a photo yet!) and remarked at how amazing you were. You were so inclusive of everyone and even added a bit of their personalities into every photo. So meticulous! You are beyond talented and we are beyond grateful for your time and work.

We will never forget that night because of your amazing work, but I promise you, we will never forget the artist behind them either.

Sent on 07/09/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

tomKphoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Wedding Officiant Phil Gallagher
    Wedding Officiant Phil Gallagher Wedding Officiants

Tom delivers EVERY time!

• Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings Mansion Weddings

Tom K Photography is such a breeze to work with. He captures the most vibrant colors from your day and weaves them into beautiful memories for you to keep forever! He does all of this without you even noticing him most of the time. Tapestry House is always excited to work with such an amazing photographer!

• Vail, Colorado, 81657 See on map