- I've been married since 2003 to Emily, the love of my life. She's gorgeous and wonderful. You'd love her.
- I've always been interested in people, emotion, love, beauty and photography.
- We have five kids... yes five. And yes, it is a little crazy but we wouldn't have it any other way.
- My office companion is a dachshund named Bunker. He's pretty much the best thing ever.
- I view my job less as a business and more as a way to serve wonderful people with something I love.
- I believe everybody is beautiful. Especially when they express love.
- I love shooting weddings. I pinch myself often to make sure it's real.
I am extremely blessed to photograph weddings for a living. I shoot around 40 weddings a year and tend to book up very early. If you know you want to secure my services, please let me know as soon as possible. Securing your date is very easy to do. All I need is for you to fill out some paperwork (that I can provide) and send a check for $2000. You don't have to choose a package or make any final decisions about specifics. Thanks!
Contact me at email@example.com or call 502-338-4660
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
1 User photo
Monica · Married on 06/15/2019
Extremely Talented Photographer!
Todd was incredible to work with. He is extremely easy going, fun, and flexible, yet will take charge when needed (for example large family photos that can get crazy). He captured such precious moments and they turned out beautifully.Sent on 07/02/2019
There were storms in the morning of my wedding day and I really wanted outdoor photos. Todd was positive and up for the challenge and luckily we got a few hours of dry weather! He was extremely easy going and playful with our entire bridal party, joining in on our jokes and laughs. We loved having him there!
He never felt intrusive during photos and all the photos he did were natural and SO incredibly done.
I am thrilled we had Todd there to capture the memories of such a perfect day.
Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016
Couldn't have asked for a better addition to our day! Todd blended in with family & friends making everyone feel comfortable. He did an incredible job wrangling the wedding party as he kept us on track without ever feeling rushed, and made everyone look awesome. Getting our photos back was such a treat - he'd captured moments that allowed us to both relive our day and see amazing moments that'd we'd missed the day of. Compliments came from friends & family throughout the day and whenever they see the photos.Sent on 12/27/2016
Leah · Married on 08/13/2016
Todd took the most amazing shots of our wedding. He was absolutely worth every penny. He is also an all-around awesome person, and kept me laughing the entire day.Sent on 09/10/2016
A sweet and calming presence at weddings. His ability to capture emotions in still images will take your breath away.