Serving the Bay Area and Beyond, Redwood City, CA 94061 Map · Phone number

About Todd Parsons Photography

My name is Todd, I take pictures for my living, and for that I am very grateful. If I wasn't a photographer, I would be a farmer or a pirate. I still can't decide. I tend 100 bee colonies in the little spare time that I have. I'm married to an amazingly patient woman, and we have a beautiful daughter named Adelaide.

I bring a stylized, professional, and creative energy to every wedding I photograph. My goal is simple: To create beautiful imagery that exceeds your expectations. I'm eager to help you create stunning photos that will last a lifetime.

For more information, please visit my website or give me a call at 415.518.7673

9 Reviews for Todd Parsons Photography

Katie · Married on 08/03/2013

Todd did an amazing job as our wedding photographer! He remained calm throughout the day, even when I had a moderate "bridezilla" moment when my mom couldn't figure out how to put on my dress on! He did a great job being in the shadows just taking pictures. I honestly didn't notice him during the ceremony or reception, unless he had a suggestion for a neat shot. Todd even went above and beyond the call of duty and helped us bring the wedding decorations & supplies to the venue the day before. Todd ROCKS!

christina · Married on 04/20/2013

Definitely hire Todd Parsons for you wedding photographer! My husband and I knew he was the one after a few minutes of our first phone call. He was very professional on the phone and easy to talk to. He answered all of our questions and alleviated our worries about the picture taking process. (My husband and I are notoriously bad at taking photos and were nervous).

Upon our first meeting (the day before our wedding) he already seemed like a good friend - funny, comfortable, fun, laid back, and super nice. The day of the wedding, Todd demonstrated how extremely efficient and skilled he his is at his craft. He did a great job of staying out of sight and under the radar while still beautifully capturing every moment. He generated a comfortable and fun atmosphere during bride & groom photo session (the part we were most apprehensive about), and we all had a blast during the group and family pictures.

We just got back our photos (only a few weeks after the wedding - what a fast turn around!) and they are unbelievable... Absolutely beautiful!! We really couldn't have asked for more wonderful shots of the wedding, our reception, the flowers and all of our guests. These aren't just your typical wedding photos... These are real pieces of art - Every one of them is stunning. The pictures elegantly record the timeline of the day all the way from getting ready through the very end of our reception (around 1 am). They magnificently documented the ceremony and reception areas, the wedding location & scenery, and our flowers and decorations. They tell the complete story of our wedding day - and we'll be able to remember all those wonderful moments thanks to Todd.

By the end of the wedding, literally all of our guests gave positive feedback on how awesome Todd is. And we received countless compliments after posting our wedding photographs on FaceBook. My husband and I highly recommend Todd for any event you have:)

Tiffany · Married on 02/04/2011

Todd Parsons has been my absolute favorite vendor so far in my reign of wedding planning. He is quick to respond, flexible, and all around someone who wants to make your pictures beautiful and unique. I loved our session we had with him this past weekend. It rained a bit but Todd was completely professional and made the situation work in our benefit with adorable umbrella shots! Every single photo and pose was for us to feel comfortable and to make us look our very best. Todd was able to send me a few in just a couple days as a favor and I could not be more appreciative. If you want your photos to look absolutely amazing and for you not to have to worry at ALL about it, I would 100% book Todd! I hope that I get to work with him once again!

Todd Parsons Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Serving the Bay Area and Beyond Redwood City, 94061 See on map