6980 Roswell Rd. NE J6, Atlanta, GA 30328 Map · Phone number

About Today and Forever

Today and Forever is a wedding planning business based in Atlanta, Georgia. While Haley, who is the owner and planner, is based in Georgia, she is perfectly fine with traveling if you are planning a destination wedding. Her passion for planning weddings began after she was involved in many different ones over the years. This passion eventually turned into a career, and today Haley looks forward to helping you enjoy a planning experience that is as stress-free and relaxing as possible.

Today and Forever has experience working with and planning a wide variety of styled weddings. If you are looking for just a bit of planning coverage, there are day-of ceremony and reception coordination options. Haley and her team can also handle details like vendor selections and timelines. If you need more comprehensive assistance, there is a full wedding planning package available that involves vision fashioning and mapping, vendor planning, and day-of coordination for both the ceremony and reception.

7679018250956439552 o 51 1037739

excellent service,Listens well.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Amber

Amber Rikard · Married on 09/01/2018

I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING!

Haley is a personal friend and the first person my fiancé and I thought of when we were considering who we wanted to coordinate our reception. We chose to have a morning wedding at our church in Buckhead, Atlanta, and our reception was about 15 minutes away at the Wimbish House in north Midtown. It was an early wake-up call, but Haley arrived on time, ready to go and cheerful, and immediately set to work on a few last-minute tasks. She had accompanied me on the final walk-through several weeks prior, had taken diligent notes (since I forgot my own notepad), and had made sure all the details were in order. We had been in constant communication the week of the wedding, and I knew whatever things I didn't get to, she would cover them. She handled a bit of set-up alongside my florist and caterer, and I knew I didn't have to worry about one little detail.

Once we arrived at the reception, I looked to her to guide us through everything, which she did flawlessly. She kept us hydrated and on time throughout, working with our DJ to communicate announcements to our guests. Even when my fiancé and I considered leaving a bit early because we were exhausted, she was more than willing to adjust the timeline for us, get us what we needed, and usher guests accordingly. I will never forget the moment toward the end of our reception when she appeared quietly at my elbow and said, "Okay, it's time to get changed!" with the sweetest sparkle in her eye.

We could NOT have had a better, more capable coordinator. I knew that as long as Haley was there, everything would be fine, and, for this anxiety-prone bride, that was worth its weight in gold.

We can't thank you enough, Haley!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Today and Forever FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? I am the primary planner and coordinator. I do have team members who can assist if the event should require additional staffing

• 6980 Roswell Rd. NE J6 Atlanta, GA, 30328 See on map