TNT DJ Fresno

Fresno, CA View map
$1,295 Most Popular Price

$1,295 Most Popular Price

TNT DJ Fresno is a professional and enthusiastic DJ company located in Fresno, California. Since 1989 they have been accommodating weddings, corporate events, school dances and more. Bringing their energy and excitement to all weddings and events, you and your guests will be out on the dance floor all night long. Contact this talented DJ today for the wedding entertainment you've always dreamed of!

TNT DJ Fresno offers couples packages and services based on their budget and needs. Every wedding is done professionally, smoothly and is sure to bring the fun.They also offer various music genres, such as club, international, oldies, R&B/soul, top 40, country, hip-hop, jazz, pop and rock. Other services offered include:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Projector

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,095

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • McKenna
    Mckenna C. Married on 08/29/2021

Awesome experience!!

On such a stressful day and months on planning, Jason helped so much to personalize our wedding and make everything the day of stress free! I am so happy he was there to keep the night alive and keep everything on track! I鈥檇 be happy to recommend him to all our friends and family for future events. Thank you so much Jason!

TNT DJ Fresno's reply:

Thank you McKenna! I appreciate the kind words. You and Colby take good care of each other. It was a great wedding, even with the heat!
  • Marin
    Marin C. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jason is such a stress reliever!!

Jason was an amazing dj!!! TNT is contracted with our wedding venue, Hidden Hollow, and I'm so grateful they were. Jason was responsive and easy-going with every interaction we had. We set up a meeting at his office about a month before the wedding, and we were both feeling stressed out and a little lost, but Jason made us feel at ease almost immediately. He totally helped us make a timeline for the entire event, and he had tons of helpful advice to give based on his extensive experience, but still stressed the fact that his main goal was to help us make the event ours. And his office is filled with thank you notes and pictures of tons of couples he's worked with in the past, which made such a positive atmosphere!

Jason served as the emcee for the reception, and I was really happy with the way he kept everything under control. He was sure to check in with me often, to see if we were ready to move on to the next dance or event, or if we needed a little more time to rest or eat. And he put together a fantastic playlist that was perfect for our party, based on just a few songs that we told him we loved! I wish we had had more time to dance! I'm so grateful for his guidance and his positive energy!

TNT DJ Fresno's reply:

Thanks for al the great review. It was a great wedding! Wishing you guys the best!
    I love what I do 馃槉
    Ashley A. Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing experience

Jason was the BEST. He is professional, kind, and so easy to work with. I am so happy with our choice to have him as our DJ for our wedding. He made the night fun, kept things moving, and everyone had a blast! We will continue to recommend him to friends and family. THANK YOU JASON!

TNT DJ Fresno's reply:

It was a GREAT night!!! You & Tim take good care of each other. I appreciate your trust in me to make your vision come true.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

TNT DJ Fresno 1
Exclusive

ALYAN Weddings and Events ALYAN Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I have done so many weddings with TNT and have never been disappointed! They do a fantastic job of keeping the party going while remaining professional and extremely reliable! When I know I am doing a wedding with TNT, I know it will be an awesome day!

The Manor Estate The Manor Estate Mansion Weddings

I don't know if I have enough good things to say about Jason Drilling from TNT! He has been to The Manor Estate several times and he never disappoints. He is an extremely professional and entertaining DJ. His attention to detail and high-energy play-list personalized to each couple make for a perfect event. If you have the chance to book him for your event - don't wait - he is in high demand. On top of that, he is just an overall nice person and good guy! Marilyn The Manor Estate Madera, CA

Ruth's Chris Steak House Ruth's Chris Steak House Restaurant Weddings

Jason & his team at TNT DJ Fresno are consummate professionals. They take the time to really understand the guest's needs and wants. Equipment is always high quality just like their DJs. They're a great fit for all events corporate and social.

Wolf Lakes Parks, Inc.
Kings River Winery
5.0 out of 5 rating , 86 Reviews
路 Winery Weddings

1336 N ROOSEVELT AVE Fresno, CA, 93728
Location of (TNT DJ Fresno)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding