TNG Digital DJ Service & Celebrity Shots Photobooth

TNG Digital DJ Service & Celebrity Shots Photobooth

About TNG Digital DJ Service & Celebrity Shots Photobooth

Professional But Fun. The Perfect Fit For "YOU"
We are a husband and wife team. With a completely Digital Music based system. We have everything from oldies to todays current rock, hip hop and country hits. We also have formal wear for your special event if you so desire. Our prices are reasonable. And the use of a wireless microphone is always provided at no cost to you. Our goal is to provide you with a musically memorable event with out draining your pocket book. We currently serve all The Central Valley and the Modesto area. Now using the incredible Bose L-1 Sound System.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Sacramento

102 Reviews for TNG Digital DJ Service & Celebrity Shots Photobooth

User Photos
todo alt text

TNG Digital our DJ Dave and his wife were amazing!!!! Everybody loved Dave and his wife they were a major hit with all the guests! We would use him again, and recommend him to anybody that asks for a DJ. Dave did an incredible job!! Everyone had a great time and they all thought it was the best reception they have ever been to in a long time. We could not have asked for anything better. Our guests were so impressed with the music and service! I would highly recommend TNG for any event, and especially a wedding. Thank you so much, our wedding was amazing!! Thank you for everything Dave!!! Bruce & Phyllis Oosterkamp

Profile Picture Phyllis, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Please allow me to share with you my joy of working alongside DJ Dave and The Next Generation DJ Services team.
From the onset of Introductions – DJ Dave displayed Competent and Coordinated care in terms of asking the right questions and helping us to feel secure in our choice. He outlined his responsibilities and listened to what we needed and accommodated what the Bride/Groomed wished.
During the Rehearsal – DJ Dave arrived Prompt, Polite and Prepared. He took the time to meet with myself, the Bride/Groom and the wedding singer. He made sure to gleefully work with our schedules and to make sure we all knew exactly what to do and when to do it.
Set-Up before the Wedding – As the Officiant, I wanted to make sure that the Bride’s day was going to be great- So I watched, very carefully, DJ Dave and his team Skillfully and Systematically set-up their entire DJ equipment without a single snag.
Before the Ceremony – DJ Dave in a professional manner remained Classic and Calm; ensuring that every member of the wedding party knew their position and made sure to introduce himself to every person. He stuck to his role without an inkling of anxiousness or stress.
During the Ceremony - DJ Dave, his Wife, Provided us with a Praiseworthy experience. Every note was on key. He and his team knew the exact points to pause on and which times were best to que music and create the mood.
Throughout the night – DJ Dave was Structured without being ‘stuffy’. He kept the night seamlessly flowing. No hiccups, no surprises that the Bride/Groom didn’t want and made the entire guests/audience come alive with energy and excitement.
From beginning to end –He responsiveness to calls/texts/emails were professional and speedy. His follow-through during the wedding was flawless. His follow-up after the wedding has been exceptional.
The entire experience was Exemplary and Elegant! Thanks DJ Dave and TNG DJ Services team!
-Tech T. Tran, MSW, ACSW, PPSC – Therapist and Officiant

Photo of TNG Digital DJ Service & Celebrity Shots Photobooth in Modesto, CA - Tran Family:
Tech, Veronica, Jude & Maxwell Tran 2017

My Photo Album

14 Photos

2 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
TNG is a great choice for any Bride and Groom who wants a fun wedding for their guests! As a professional photographer shooting many weddings through the year I have become VERY picky when it comes to the DJ/MC during weddings. TNG is organized, professional, fun and very outgoing I making sure all vendors are working together to help the wedding day flow smoothly and efficiently! Making sure he is aware of what is happening behind the scenes with the bride, the coordinator, photographer making sure that the schedule is on point and everyone is doing their part to make the best party atmosphere for the whole day/evening! I would recommend TNG to any couple looking for DJ services!

From a photographer's standpoint, things being on time on the wedding day is at utmost importance. I had recently the pleasure to be working with Dave at a wedding, and he did a fantastic job coordinating the reception and the ceremony. He kept me informed well in advance of the main events during the reception (first dances, bouquet and garter toss, a surprise dance), so I would be prepared to document them. I would fully recommend him to anyone who's looking for a wedding DJ, you'll be more than happy with his dedication and professionalism.

DJ DAVE IS THE BEST!!!! We love and can recommend him without hesitation!!! Dave & his wife will rock your wedding!!!

We love to hear Dave is planned for a wedding, he takes gentle care of the different needs of our brides and grooms ..sensitive to the need for soft dinner music and leads the evening with their custom wishes through many locations here at our venue smooth as silk !

Events

TNG Digital DJ Service & Celebrity Shots Photobooth is a wedding DJ/MC & Photobooth Specialist from Modesto. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Modesto, Merced, and Sacramento. TNG Digital DJ Service & Celebrity Shots Photobooth is a professional wedding DJ/MC & Photobooth Specialist that has been part of the Modesto wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Weddings & Photobooth Events.