TM Indiana

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

TM Indiana is a wedding photography business in Indianapolis, Indiana, offering videography services to couples on their big day. The company is managed by talented and creative photographers who share a passion for creating beautiful collections. After more than 500 weddings, the team is renowned for its timeless and traditional style of imagery. The group chooses to capture moments with authenticity, designed to continue to bring joy and laughter to the happy newlyweds for years to come.

TM Indiana offers multiple wedding photography and videography packages to accommodate different needs and budgets. Bundle packages are available for couples who wish to avail themselves of both photo and video services. This package includes over four hours of coverage, a highlight video, and a stunning photo collection. Additional services include extra hours and social media teaser videos.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.5 out of 5 rating

• Becky
    Becky R. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tolman Media exceeded my expectations! Take the leap and book them for your big day! I'm SO happy we did!

Tolman Media exceeded my expectations! They were an amazing company to work with! They have multiple packages that couples can choose from and they explain in detail what each package consists of.
    Tolman Media was also able to pair me with the perfect videographer and photographer that matched our personalities and the style we were going for!
    Not to mention, their prices, compared to their competitors, were much more affordable. I HIGHLY recommend! You will not be disappointed!
  • Taylor
    Taylor L. Married on 10/16/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 Would Book Again

I found Tolman Media by luck by a Facebook Ad. I consider myself lucky to have found that ad honestly. The team was quick to respond to any questions and/or concerns I had with working with them or about our wedding day at all. The payment plan structure was a fair plan and it was an easy process to pay. My husband and I even decided to add an extra hour and half to our wedding day and Tolman handled it very quickly and had no issue granting us more time. We also split up our day with a trolley ride that we chose not to have out videographer and photographer on and Tolman had no issue with it. Very flexible to work with which was a breath of fresh air honestly and made it so much easier on my husband and I.
    The photographer and videographer we dealt with were both amazing. I could not recommend Emmanuel (photographer) enough, his photos are absolutely stunning!
    They got our photos and videos to us as quickly as possible and were honest with us with how long it could take due to it being peak season. I appreciated the honesty.
    Also, the editing team worked with me many times to get our highlight video just the way I wanted it to look and were great with getting it back in a timely manner and handled it professionally as well.
    All in all I would book Tolman Media again for my wedding. It was so great that the videographer and photographer had worked together before and were comfortable with each other. The process of hiring them and letting them know our expectations for our day was simple and efficient.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

TM Indiana 1
Offer

Weekday wedding discounts can be redeemed: Monday-Thursday

*contact us for our current weekday discounts.

Pricing

Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN, 46202
Location of (TM Indiana)

TM Indiana frequently asked questions

What photography services does TM Indiana include in the starting price?

TM Indiana includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does TM Indiana include in their most popular wedding package?

TM Indiana includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does TM Indiana offer?

TM Indiana offers the following photography styles:
  • Traditional

What photography services does TM Indiana offer?

TM Indiana offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does TM Indiana offer for wedding events?

TM Indiana offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend TM Indiana and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

TM Indiana is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value and 4.5 in quality of service.

What kind of wedding service promotions does TM Indiana offer?

TM Indiana currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding