TLGREEN PHOTOGRAPHY

Hackensack, NJ View map
$2,505 Most Popular Price

Leidilins V. Event on: 01/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend TLGreen Photography, very professional & a great quality of service. My family was very comfortable working with them. Todd was very effective in communicating with us & Cecilia was very creative. Will definitely be using their service for future events & will definitely recommend to family & friends.
    Cristina Married on 10/19/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely LOVED Todd and Cecilia. They were professional, fun and did everything humanly possible to make sure we got the BEST shots. I got so many positive comments from my friends and family about how impressed they were with them. They took so much time prior to the wedding to make sure they knew what we wanted and that we would be happy. What impressed me the most was how we didn't feel they were smothering us but we knew they were getting great shots. I will use them for all of my photography in the future.
    Kelly Married on 07/20/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    OMG......so much fun! The TLGreen team made us laugh an feel very comfortable and it shows in our pictures.
    The turn around time to receive the pictures was crazy fast and the quality of the pictures were superb.
    They picked just the right places for us to photograph based on what we said we wanted and our personality.
    5 stars is not enough!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

ANS Entertainment ANS Entertainment Wedding DJs

These people are not only awesome photographers, they are awesome people. They take every assignment to heart and they absolutely take complete artistry to the next level with their work.

18 Catalpa Ave Hackensack, 07601
2018806911
Location of (TLGREEN PHOTOGRAPHY)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding