Downtown, Columbus, IN 46202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Tiptonians Band

We are a 6-piece cover band made up of musicians in our mid and late 20's representing five countries. We're proud to have a unique repertoire in the area we serve and if you are young, I think you will know what we mean.

Most of our repertoire consists of the latest top hits from Billboard Top40, alternative rock and pop music. Country, electronic and hip hop are other genres that spice up our unique performance. However, if you are looking for some timeless oldies, don't you worry ... they always have a spot in our set list.

Bringing a high-energy performance is our forte and by direct crowd engagement, souvenir giveaways and of course non-stop dancing, we will ensure a memorable time for everyone.

If you're planning a wedding, party, or any event which requires high-energy live entertainment we're the band for you! If you want to see for yourself, please come check us out at one of our upcoming shows! You can find our calendar of events on our wesite and on our social media links.

We look forward to the opportunity to celebrate and make your special day even more memorable!

Follow Tiptonians Band on
Dancing's Not A Crime !
inn at irwin gardens wedding nikki and eric alison mae photography amp 6164 51 938133 159985063644779
Singing with the bride
Interacting w/ the crowd!
Interacting w/ the crowd!
Acoustic Trio Available
Singing with the crowd
Singing with the crowd
Band Bench
Band Bench
Tom whips out the horn for one of our rockin' Disney princess song covers!
Tom whips out the horn for one of our rockin' Disney princess song covers!
DJ & MC Package

Videos 2 Videos

14 Reviews for Tiptonians Band

Ashley W · Married on 11/23/2019

Best decision we made !

The BEST decision we made for our reception was the Tiptonians. They were awesome and we received so many compliments on the band and DJ they brought. They did a great job interacting with the audience and keeping the energy up throughout the evening! Also, a great mix of songs! They were also very easy to work with an communicated very well throughout the planning process.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Brittni · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Band Turned Best Friends

If you're looking to book a high energy band that will play upbeat music and get your crowd dancing, stop looking because you've found them. I found these guys through a venue tour, the venue coordinator told me even if I didn't book their venue (which I did not) to at least take a look at this band and I'm glad I did. I booked them more than 6 months in advance of our wedding because I knew I wanted to have a live band. They were very communicative throughout the entire process, sent me their set list to review and provide feedback on which songs I liked and which songs I did not like which I really appreciated. I also had a full wedding planner and they were willing to work with her as well. My wedding was the first that they had played at the venue (Stone Creek Lodge) and although they weren't able to physically do a walk-through, they were willing to FaceTime with my wedding planner to see the venue set up so that the day-of wouldn't be a surprise or hassle setting up. The day-of the wedding came, they were quick to set-up, rehearse all without interfering with the other vendors, set up, or guests. We also had a DJ through the venue (part of the package) and this band worked well with them. Once it was time for the band to start, the kicked it off with a banger and never stopped until the very end of the night. Everyone was on the dance floor, they engaged my guests and everyone had a blast. They even let a friend of our get up and sing and another shred on base. They truly felt like they were long standing friends of ours who wanted to play at our wedding. If you don't book this band you're missing out.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Tiptonians Band Pricing

Tiptonians Band Price Rates

Tiptonians Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 3825
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    MC
    Music During Breaks
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Country
    Dance
    Funk
    International
    Latin
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    MC
    Music During Breaks
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Tiptonians Band 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Tiptonians Band 2
    Premium Wedding Package
    The Premium wedding package is "all the bells and whistles." It includes 7.5 hours of entertainment, MC, stage, extensive light and sound equipment for 300 people and 700sqft. of dance floor, 5 songs the band will learn of your choice, and no travel premium within 120 miles! Package can be customized further, so please let us know!

• Downtown Columbus, IN, 46202 See on map
    812-494-7819 (Phone number)
    7345461461 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Tiptonians Band)