11870 Grand Park Ave, Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Tinker Light Photography

Tinker Light Photography is a professional wedding photographer located in Rockville, Maryland. They serve the Bethesda, Maryland, and District of Columbia metro area. Christine is the owner of Tinker Light Photography and she believes in capturing authentic moments through the narrative of candid emotions. She uses a natural lighting documentary style and focuses on finding artistic undertones in real life sentiment, humor, and laughter.

Tinker Light Photography follows a no-fuss philosophy and can take on clients with intimate daytime wedding events located in backyard and destination landscapes as well as courthouse and chapel type settings. They are happy to service cozy lunch receptions. Photography services offered include:

• Additional hours

img 1105 51 1049981

1 Reviews for Tinker Light Photography

• Taylor

Taylor Griffith · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Made my boudoir shoot effortless

I've wanted to do a boudoir photo shoot forever and finally pulled the trigger when I came across Christine's portfolio at Tinker Light Photography. I really appreciate her photojournalistic style and her approach to finding beauty and sexiness in candid moments. She made me feel at ease by telling me how to pose and asking me to tell her stories about my relationship with my fiance. Every so often she'd stop to show me previews of the images and they always looked fantastic. Effortlessly sexy, like how I imagine I look. I can't wait to show the pictures to my fiance, but I'm also looking forward to keeping them for myself as a reminder of my self-love and acceptance of my body. If you like a journalistic style I would absolutely recommend Christine and Tinker Light Photography for your boudoir shoot, or really any other kind of photo shoot.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Tinker Light Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tinker Light Photography 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

• 11870 Grand Park Ave Rockville, MD, 20852 See on map