Engagement

Albums (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
One Event/Day (3)
Boudoir Shoot (1)

Let me tell you, if you want the most beautiful, full of color, clear, perfect pictures, book Tina. I am not kidding. Tina was the bomb. We all know that besides your venue, DJ, and videography, photography is one of the most important vendors. You need to pick the best to capture your moments that you’ll never get back. That’s why, you need to reach out to Tina fast before she is completely booked. First off, when my husband and I first reached out to her for inquiries, she got back to us almost immediately. We were able to set up a time to meet within the week because she is that accommodating. She showed us what she had to offer and we knew she was the one. Tina really tried to get to know us as individuals and a couple. We weren’t just another couple to her; she made us feel like family. During our engagement shots, she did an incredible job capturing us and my dog. Tina didn’t make us feel uncomfortable in front of the camera and was sweet throughout. She also created the nicest blog post within the week that had an adequate amount of pictures from our shoot along with the sweetest description. Her blog posts is mad cute to begin with, but when you add all of her personalized blogs, it’s a done deal. Now, moving on to our wedding. Tina reached out to us earlier to talk about our timeline and even met us at our venue to see the best spots for pictures and to go over everything thoroughly in person. Tina knows I love details and she made sure to capture it. She knows what she’s doing and thought of ideas that we didn’t even think of. Our wedding party and guests are OBSESSED with the shots she took and how nice she was. Tina did everything she could to make sure we were happy and got the looks that we wanted. We are more than happy with her and know that a few of our friends already want to book her in the future. We cannot wait to see the rest of our shots and know that she did amazing!! Thank you Tina for the banging shots; you captured the most beauty of ever

Photos
Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Tina! She was the first vendor I knew I had to book (yes, even before my venue!) because I was in love with her photography style. Once I met with Tina, I knew it was the right decision. The first thing she did was chat with my husband and I about how we met, how he proposed, and what ideas we had for our wedding. It felt so personal and welcoming, and we felt that way through the entire process. For our engagement photos, Tina made us feel so comfortable, chatting with us and helping us get over the awkwardness of being in front of the camera. On our wedding day, we had that same feeling - both Tina and her assistant, Emily, were so personable and fun that it felt like we were hanging out with friends. Emily was with my husband and his groomsmen, who can be a bit rowdy and fun, and she got right into the mix and took photos of all of their antics. Tina was with me and my bridesmaids and having her around made me so relaxed. She offered advice as the day went on, helped keep us on time, and laughed and had fun along with us in the bridal suite.

As far as what she offers, her packages are reasonably priced for the amount of photos and the overall experience you receive. Her photos are STUNNING, you get an online gallery with all the photos she edits, and they are yours to download and use. The photos go up fairly quickly - we got married on May 26 and had a “sneak peek” album of almost 300 photos up in ONE WEEK. So if you’ve already seen her work and love her style, definitely book her! She’s the sweetest person and really makes the process so personal and amazing.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Wow, I don’t think I will be able to say enough great things about Tina but I’m definitely going to try! You can tell right away that Tina absolutely loves her job and genuinely cares about making each of her client’s wedding day special. From the first e-mail, she was very interested in wanting to hear about us and our story. On the first phone call, it felt like I was just chatting with a friend. She was very accommodating and put together a package for us that made sense and fit our budget. Leading up to our big day, she kept in touch and was super responsive to all of my emails and helped to plan the full timeline of our day.

I’ve been in a lot of weddings before my own and I have never seen a photographer as efficient as Tina. For me, the day completely flew by and I was so glad I had Tina to keep track of time and make sure I got all the photos I told her I wanted in the most effective way possible. Her husband Jose was her second shooter who was also fantastic and they worked great together.

Within only a few days of our wedding, Tina posted a very sweet blog post and sent us about 200 of her favorite photos of the day with all the photos being delivered to us within two months. The photos themselves were amazing! The soft and light look was EXACTLY the look I wanted and everyone looked great. She really captured the true beauty of our venue as well as great candid shots that looked very natural.

I would absolutely recommend Tina to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. For one of the biggest days of your life, you want someone who genuinely cares to go above and beyond and make the day as perfect as they can and Tina is that person. Thanks so much, Tina!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews