Tina Elizabeth Photography

South Plainfield, NJ View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Dana Married on 10/03/2020

Tina is amazing!!

What can I say- Tina is absolutely amazing! I originally found her as a wedding photographer through mutual contacts on Instagram and once I saw her photographs I told my husband that this was the photographer I wanted to hire for our wedding. She was so great working with us to photograph our micro-wedding and postponed COVID reception. She's such a joy to work with. The day of our reception both her and her assistant Jill were the best - capturing all the moments we wanted. You know you've hired a great photographer when the bridal party comments on how amazing the photographer was!! Do not hesitate to book. Her photographs are gorgeous, and her personality is so wonderful it made our weddings such a breeze.
    Allison Married on 04/25/2020

Tina is amazing!

FIVE STARS AND THEN SOME! Hiring Tina to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! From day one she was so easy to work with, extremely organized, and made us feel so relaxed. We did an engagement shoot with her in Hoboken which was a great chance to get to know each other. There was a huge festival going on the day of the shoot which we weren’t aware of ahead of time but you never would have known because she is so talented. Although it was very crowded that day on the waterfront she managed to capture just us! Still blown away on how great the photos turned out. Then came the pandemic and Tina was also so warm, understanding, and flexible as we rescheduled our wedding multiple times. Once our wedding day finally came, I was so happy we were able to have Tina as our photographer. Her and her assistant made us feel so relaxed and comfortable throughout the day and we truly enjoyed spending time with both of them!! Then Tina surprised us by sharing a “sneak peek” of 200+ images just days after the wedding which we were so happy to have! The photos turned out absolutely gorgeous and I’ll say once again how insanely talented she is! We would HIGHLY recommend Tina as a photographer and would love to work with her again for future family photos someday hopefully! She is the best and truly such a great person and photographer, you really can’t go wrong booking her for your wedding and would be lucky to have her as part of your day :)
  • Y
    Yvonne Married on 09/02/2018
    Where to begin...Tina you were a godsend on my wedding day. You made me feel so at ease with all the hustle and bustle going on around me. From our engagement session which was a year before our actual wedding date Tina kept in contact with us the entire time. She wanted to make sure all our questions were answered and made us feel like we were the stars of the show. Her pictures come out wonderful and we are so happy we could have her there to capture the most candid moments from our wedding and the wonderful video from our giant conga line. Our wedding will be a day we will never forget and now with the pictures from Tina we can share that day with everyone and relive those best moments everyday! Thank you Tina so much!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Jack & Nika
    30 photos · 08/02/2016

1514 Dumont Ave South Plainfield, 07080
2016386285
Location of (Tina Elizabeth Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding