Times of Life Photography

Hampstead, MD View map

Owner of Times of Life Photography, and a Certified Professional Photographer, Charity Reed has a passion for wedding photography. Which is why she is a wedding photography specialist. Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime event, you should only trust a certified professional photographer who specializes in wedding photography to capture your priceless memories.
All of my wedding collections include a complimentary engagement session. This is no ordinary engagement session. This is a "Show me the Love" session. We will go on location and capture the love & romance of your engagement. This is also the perfect time for us to get to know one another. I take great pride in the bond and connections I make with my clients.

Because I provide my wedding clients with such individual attention I limit the number of weddings I photograph each year to 20. This allows me to provide a more personal service to my clients.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Proofs

Shannon Married on 10/02/2010
    I met Charity as a photographer and ended up calling her a friend. Her dedication reached far beyond fabulous photography as she went beyond the call of duty to make sure I had everything I needed for my special day.
    Meghan Married on 09/04/2010
    Working with Charity was an amazing experience. She really understands that your wedding is a special time in your life and wants you to have the best of everything. She was so fantastic at getting my fiance to open up and "show the love" for the camera. She knows how to work with all kinds of constraints and is incredibly flexible. On a technical note, her composition of pictures and her album designs are top notch. You couldn't ask for a more creative eye. I like to say Charity could make a dirty rock look beautiful and she really can. If you want a vendor who cares about YOUR day, she is the one to book. She's also incredibly fun to work with!! We laughed a lot during our engagement shoot and any other time we met with her. I just can't say enough positive things about her and her work.
    Sandy Married on 07/17/2010
    Charity photographed my wedding in July 2010 and I could not be anymore pleased with her work. Everything was perfect from our engagement photos to our wedding album. One of my favorite things about Charity's work is that her pictures are not all the traditional everyone stand in a line and say cheese! She thinks outside of the box which was perfect for me! I would not only consider her my photographer, but also my friend. After all she was the one who kept things in line and me sane on my big day. I would highly recommend Charity and if I ever need a photographer in the future I know who to call!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Lasting Impressions Lasting Impressions Wedding Limos

I have worked with company on several weddings and they do an excellent job. They took pictures of our limousines and were so creative on the location, the angles, the backdrops; you can tell, they really know what they are doing and they have excellent equipment. I would highly recommend them.

1206 Midvale Ct. Hampstead, 21074

By appointment only
Location of (Times of Life Photography)

Times of Life Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Times of Life Photography offer?

Times of Life Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Times of Life Photography offer?

Times of Life Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Times of Life Photography offer for wedding events?

Times of Life Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Times of Life Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Times of Life Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.7 in professionalism and 4.6 in value.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding