1206 Midvale Ct., Hampstead, MD 21074 Map · Phone number

About Times of Life Photography

Owner of Times of Life Photography, and a Certified Professional Photographer, Charity Reed has a passion for wedding photography. Which is why she is a wedding photography specialist. Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime event, you should only trust a certified professional photographer who specializes in wedding photography to capture your priceless memories.
All of my wedding collections include a complimentary engagement session. This is no ordinary engagement session. This is a "Show me the Love" session. We will go on location and capture the love & romance of your engagement. This is also the perfect time for us to get to know one another. I take great pride in the bond and connections I make with my clients.

Because I provide my wedding clients with such individual attention I limit the number of weddings I photograph each year to 20. This allows me to provide a more personal service to my clients.

Follow Times of Life Photography on

2c31b2404d9fd8d8 1263503223753 282
5052w

15 Reviews for Times of Life Photography

Shannon · Married on 10/02/2010

I met Charity as a photographer and ended up calling her a friend. Her dedication reached far beyond fabulous photography as she went beyond the call of duty to make sure I had everything I needed for my special day.

Sent on 01/04/2011

Meghan · Married on 09/04/2010

Working with Charity was an amazing experience. She really understands that your wedding is a special time in your life and wants you to have the best of everything. She was so fantastic at getting my fiance to open up and "show the love" for the camera. She knows how to work with all kinds of constraints and is incredibly flexible. On a technical note, her composition of pictures and her album designs are top notch. You couldn't ask for a more creative eye. I like to say Charity could make a dirty rock look beautiful and she really can. If you want a vendor who cares about YOUR day, she is the one to book. She's also incredibly fun to work with!! We laughed a lot during our engagement shoot and any other time we met with her. I just can't say enough positive things about her and her work.

Sent on 01/04/2011

Sandy · Married on 07/17/2010

Charity photographed my wedding in July 2010 and I could not be anymore pleased with her work. Everything was perfect from our engagement photos to our wedding album. One of my favorite things about Charity's work is that her pictures are not all the traditional everyone stand in a line and say cheese! She thinks outside of the box which was perfect for me! I would not only consider her my photographer, but also my friend. After all she was the one who kept things in line and me sane on my big day. I would highly recommend Charity and if I ever need a photographer in the future I know who to call!

Sent on 01/20/2011

Times of Life Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Lasting Impressions
    Lasting Impressions Wedding Limos

I have worked with company on several weddings and they do an excellent job. They took pictures of our limousines and were so creative on the location, the angles, the backdrops; you can tell, they really know what they are doing and they have excellent equipment. I would highly recommend them.

• Lasting Impressions