Tim Nosenzo Photography

Danbury, CT View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

It is really my privilege to photograph weddings. I have the honor of documenting a couple’s happiest day; a day filled with emotion and excitement, surrounded by family and friends. It is a day that marks the culmination of planning and preparation; and also marks a milestone in a couple’s life together.

Wedding photography is so much more than just creating pictures. It's having a connection with your clients so they trust you and are relaxed around you. It's about being creative, anticipating the moment and being ready to photograph it. It's about being engaged with what is happening around you, but being unobtrusive enough so people forget you're there. It's about putting your heart into your work, so your clients feel connected to it.

About my style:

When you look at your wedding pictures, I want you to remember what it was like to be there. I take a mostly photojournalistic approach to shooting weddings. I try to tell the story of the day, from getting ready to the ceremony through the end of the reception. While I think it’s important to spend time taking formal pictures of the wedding party and the bride and groom, I otherwise don’t spend a lot of time trying to pose people, or getting them to look a certain way. I feel that people look their best when they’re just being themselves, and they’re comfortable in their own surroundings. I also think that people would rather see themselves laughing with friends or caught in a moment, instead of posed and forcing a smile. My style is attentive, but unobtrusive.

My photographs are very natural, without a lot of artificial post processing. I want my viewers to feel that the subject, composition, and light make the photograph interesting, and not a heavy handed approach to processing. I feel it's importrant for wedding photographs to be timeless. While I may convert a few images to black and white if I feel it makes a stronger photograph, I tend to deliver a majority of color images. However, any photograph can be converted to black and white on request.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Jess
    Jess Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful wedding photography!

Tim was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding day! He is professional and prompt in his communication and is easy to reach. He has some great package options at very reasonable prices for the area. He has a calm demeanor and is so calming to work with. His photos are absolutely gorgeous and really speak for themselves. He has such an amazing gift of capturing natural, pure moments. Nothing about our photos looked stiff, too planned, or fake. I have gone back to our photos again and again and they are all amazing! We would recommend Tim to anyone and hope we have a reason to work with him again in the future!
    Stacy Married on 10/14/2017
    Tim was fantastic! My husband and I were definitely not too comfortable in front of the camera prior to the engagement photo shoot but Tim made us feel comfortable and also captured some of our favorite pictures together. He does a fantastic job of capturing candid photos as well as portrait photos. He does a nice job balancing getting the perfect shots with also allowing you to enjoy the wedding day without taking over. He did a wonderful job getting the shot list without making it all about getting the right picture. Definitely worth hiring him, he does a wonderful job!!
  • User2419325 2+ years ago
    I have now worked with Tim for my engagement photo session. He was very professional and even looked up the location before hand to try to find even more interesting spots. We have a package with engagement and our wedding photos so I look forward to continuing to work with him on my wedding day.

Danbury, 06810
2035018307
Location of (Tim Nosenzo Photography)

Tim Nosenzo Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tim Nosenzo Photography include in the starting price?

Tim Nosenzo Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Tim Nosenzo Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tim Nosenzo Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography styles does Tim Nosenzo Photography offer?

Tim Nosenzo Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tim Nosenzo Photography offer?

Tim Nosenzo Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tim Nosenzo Photography offer for wedding events?

Tim Nosenzo Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Tim Nosenzo Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tim Nosenzo Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding