Springfield, Springfield, VA 22150 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Meet the Team

About Til Death Media

"One company that captures your day from every angle." ~TDM We are a "team of three" photography and videography company specializing in wedding and engagement shoots. Life is in motion and our goals is to capture your moving and brilliant moments that will last a life time. We employ a multi-step process of sitting down and getting to know each of our couple's hopes and dreams, so we can deliver your best vision on your wedding day!

SERVICES OFFERED:

Engagement Shoots:

Engagement shoots are included in all our wedding packages include either a 2- or 4-hour engagement shoot. We start off with a mini interview session where you answer a few romantic questions about each other. Then we spend to rest of time prancing around capturing all that pre-wedding magic! You’ll receive complimentary save the date cards to announce the news to your guests & videos for your wedding website!

Wedding Packages:

Elopement: This short and sweet packages is ideal for small and intimate gatherings where can profess their love for each other while exploring exclusive and remote back drops nature has to offer!

• 3 hours of Coverage
    • Videography Package:
      • Spotlight Video Video: 1-3 mins

Level 1 Coverage: This package is ideal for focused couples who are looking to capture all the key wedding events as the heart & soul of their coverage.

• 6 hours of Coverage
    • Videography Package: From getting ready to the sparkler send off, we comprise all the spontaneous moments from your day with music overlay incorporated as well as various sound bytes.
      • Highlight Video: 4-8 mins
      • Full Ceremony Video
    • 2 hours
    • Approx. 10 photos
    • 1 min Save the Date Video

Level 2 Coverage: For those who love the fluff, this package is ideal for couples who want to capture all the pre-wedding activities leading up to the ceremony, and/or capturing extended hours of celebration during the reception.

• 10 hours of Coverage
    • Videography Package: Focusing on the details of your day, this package includes all the highlights throughout the day, plus longer clips of more intimate such as first looks, ceremony vows, toasts & speeches etc.
      • Short Film: 10-20 mins
      • Full Ceremony Video
    • 4 hours
    • Approx. 20 photos
    • Save the Date Cards
    • 2- 4 min Love Story Video
    • 1 min Save the Date Video

Signature Coverage: If your wedding celebration spans multiple days and want to coverage a range of festivities such as welcome BBQs, the rehearsal dinner, bridal brunches, than our multi-day package has got you covered!

• Weekend Coverage
    • Videography Package: For weekend long events or destination weddings, this packages showcases your celebration incorporating rehearsal dinners, blessings from family, and unique traditions.
      • Documentary Film: 40-60 mins
Pony time!
Pony time!
Staircase of Love
Staircase of Love
Our roots will remain as one.
Our roots will remain as one.
Near and dear to me

Videos 10 Videos

6 Reviews for Til Death Media

Melissa N. · Married on 09/19/2020

Elegant Photography with artistic flare

After postponing our destination wedding in Bermuda and deciding to get married locally in DC, we originally chose not to hire a photographer. Our dear friends were kind and smart enough to know we definitely needed photos of this special day and celebration, they gifted us the Til Death Media team.

We were so LUCKY! Kirah, Jeremiah and Enlin were amazing, professional, attentive, creative, generous with their time and just overall a fun team to work with! The photos were delivered to our inbox incredibly fast, they actually came through the day after our honeymoon. Amazing timing! The photography came out even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We especially loved how artistic the photos were, Enlin has such a modern style, you can tell where his experience with fashion and movement photography blend to wedding perfection. The entire team scoped out unique poses and locations at our venue that we would have never thought of without their guidance. We would highly recommend this trio and will be reliving our special day through their photography for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Allie H. · Married on 10/09/2019

Long Lasting

Thankful for this amazing team of people that captured our special day and created the most perfect videos to encapsulate all of the days festivities.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Til Death Media Pricing

Til Death Media Price Rates

Til Death Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3375
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4375
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Save the Date

3 Real Weddings

Team of Til Death Media

Enlin Qing

Enlin Qing

Photographer

My background is different than most wedding photographers. I spent my collegiate years training in ballet, jazz, and hip-hop as well as psychology. I have done several intensive courses in photography @ the New York Film Academy, and have completed a Master’s in photography @ School of Visual Arts in NYC. I have a bold and risk taking personality, and use my fine art & classical training to capture moving and brilliant moments in motion with modern flair. My work has been featured in live shows and magazines in New York City, San Diego, Miami, Italy, Portugal, and London! Because life is also in motion, my wedding photography style revolves around organic candid shots of your day that captures the intimacy of each moment.

Kirah  Jones

Kirah Jones

Manager

I am the brains behind this whole operation. When Jeremiah and I got engaged and started planning our wedding, the search for photography & videography was a grueling tasks. I kept saying, “If ONLY Jeremiah & En could capture our wedding,” but that was totally unfeasible be as one is the groom & the other the best man. Then the light bulb went off & Til Death Media was born! Organization & Excel spreadsheets are my thing. My background in chemistry & biology has heavily influenced my methodical way of thinking. Weddings are stressful enough. I genuinely enjoy guiding brides in devising a schedule of events & shot lists taking one less thing off their plate. The day of the wedding, I assist En & Jeremiah and keeping everyone on schedule.

Jeremiah Jones

Jeremiah Jones

Videographer

I have always had a passion for capturing life through video. Whether it’s daily vlogs visiting the Museum of Natural History or filming a 3 month documentary series across America, I always can be seen with a camera in my hand! I’ve recorded & edited videos ranging from cooking shows to video game machinima! Tap dancing, mainly rhythm & hoofing, has also been a major passion in my life since a young age. Being in tune with the rhythm of life has given me the privilege to create captivating love stories that are in-step with the emotion of the beat. The diversity of my repertoire over the years has allowed my to adapt and create almost any video style a couple can imagine!

• Springfield Springfield, VA, 22150 See on map
    Location of (Til Death Media)

Til Death Media frequently asked questions

What photography services does Til Death Media include in the starting price?

Til Death Media includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Til Death Media include in their most popular wedding package?

Til Death Media includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Til Death Media offer?

Til Death Media offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Vintage

What photography services does Til Death Media offer?

Til Death Media offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Til Death Media offer for wedding events?

Til Death Media offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Til Death Media and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Til Death Media is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.