Berea, Berea, OH 44017 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000

About Tie The Knot

Tie the Knot is a Wedding Day Coordination Company that serves throughout Ohio. Nicole Scuvotti is a Wedding Day Coordinator who completed her studies at the Wedding Academy, earning a Wedding Planning , Style and Design Diploma . Nicole's ambition is to work with couples that already have everything planned from A-Z , but need help executing the day of. She specializes in Wedding Day Coordination , which allows couples, bridal party and family to relax on the day , while she and her team handle all aspects of the wedding day. Tie the Knot is designed to help make your visions a reality. Nicole will set up a meeting with the couple to discuss their plans , list of their vendors , and list of last minute details by creating a timeline that anticipates issues and accounts for all details before, during, and after the wedding.
On the Wedding Day , Tie the Knot will do the following :

Point of contact for all vendors , family, and bridal party
Maintain and coordinate the agenda of the timeline
Set up reception and ceremony décor
Distribute final balances and tips to vendors
Receive deliveries and greet vendors
Distribute flowers
Ceremony site wrap up
Collection of gifts
Help manage serving line
Clean up of décor
Be a personal assistant for the day

Other couples have also viewed

• Events by Lu
  • Dream Event Services
  • Perfectly Planned, LLC
  • Simply Yours, Event Design & Planning

1 Reviews for Tie The Knot

• Lauren

Lauren K. · Married on 08/08/2020

Nicole was our savior!!

My Husband and I just got married last Saturday, and I can honestly say that without Nicole things would have completely fallen apart. With the world being so crazy and uncertain right now, I was really looking forward to having someone at the wedding I could trust to make sure things went smoothly. Then, when we made the decision three weeks before the day of to downsize our wedding to a backyard reception, Nicole was a huge help with organizing all the changes and making sure we didn't forget a single detail. Although, more than anything else, Nicole was our complete savior on the day of. She made sure everything was set up properly, and when the caterer claimed they didn't have our order she was the one making the calls to set it all straight. (My MOH heard the phone call and was VERY impressed with how Nicole handled the situation) If we didn't have Nicole, I don't think we would have had dinner on our wedding day. She even decorated our cake with flowers, and remembered all the little things that completely slip your mind the day of. I highly recommend Nicole to anyone, and as someone that works in the wedding industry, I can honestly say I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Tie The Knot FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    Nicole as Lead and Owner , multiple assistants

• Berea Berea, OH, 44017 See on map
    Location of (Tie The Knot)