571 Olympia Ave NE, Renton, WA 98056 Map · Phone number

Tiarapics

7 Reviews for Tiaras On Location

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2012

I just LOVE Tiara! She did a phenomenal job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I looked and felt radiant (without looking overly done up). My guests kept telling me that I was one of the most beautiful brides that they had ever seen (which is so nice to hear)! Tiara has a fun and bubbly personality as well. She is so easy to talk to. She listens carefully to your thoughts and ideas for your hair and makeup and then makes you look even better (she went beyond my expectations). My girlfriends in the wedding got their hair and makeup done by Tiara as well and they were so thrilled with the results. Two of my bridal attendants were already married and expressed that they wished to have known about Tiara's on Location back when they were engaged. I am now a regular client of hers because she also has her own salon at home. I won't trust anyone else to cut and color my hair since meeting her. She is the best of the best!

Sent on 05/10/2012
  • Pink Tulip

Nikanne · Married on 07/24/2010

I got married on July 24, 2010. Tiara has an amazing talent to make brides look and feel beautiful. My friends, family and husband couldn't stop complementing me on the way I look on my wedding day. If you click or copy/paste the following link, you'll see some of the pictures my brother took that day:

Thank you, Tiara! I look forward to seeing you again.

Sent on 08/06/2010
  • Sparkalicious

Sacha · Married on 09/06/2009

Tiara did an amazing job with my bridal make-up and made me look and feel beautiful!

Tiara is professional and efficient - She listens to what you want and then executes flawlessly. She also has a great sassy personality that adds the perfect amount of energy and humor!

She did an amazing job on my mom's make-up and all my bridesmaids loved her as well!

Excellent job, Tiara -- Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/25/2010

Award

Tiaras On Location FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Laser, Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Bobbi Roth Weddings
    Bobbi Roth Weddings Wedding Planners

Tiara is so much fun to work with! She is professional, prompt, and very talented.

• 571 Olympia Ave NE Renton, 98056 See on map