Three Rivers Park District

Minneapolis, MN View map
$1k - $2k For 100 Guests

$1k - $2k For 100 Guests

Experience special places and explore open spaces. Our beautiful gardens, glorious view of woodlands, meadows and lakes makes Three Rivers the perfect setting for that memorable event. With our spacious pavilions and unique indoor facilities you are sure to find a space that will make your event extra special. And now your nuptials can have a "green" touch, too. All of our caterers provide either reusable dinnerware, tablecloths and napkins, or compostable substitutes.

• Elm Creek Chalet
  • Gale Woods Pavilion (Farm)
  • Silverwood Hall
  • Noerenberg Gardens

As part of our commitment to providing you the highest level of service and guest satisfaction, we have established an approved catering list. The catering companies were approved based on their commitment to excellence in customer service as well as their ability to provide a wide variety of catering options and exceptional value. If you do not see a caterer that matches your ideal style or price point, you may have a caterer of your choice apply for approval status on our website.

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Farm/Ranch
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

Amy Married on 10/25/2019

Beautiful Gale Woods Farm

My husband and I got married at Gale Woods Farm on October 25th, 2019. From the very start of our tour (on a day that was negative 15 degrees), we fell absolutely in love with everything that Gale Woods had to offer. From the ceremony site overlooking the lake to the reception space big enough to fit all of our friends and family. Not only did we fall in love with the space but we fell in love with Kathryn! She was fantastic throughout the whole experience, from booking our date to answering every question I had (which was a lot!). We could not have picked a better place to have had our marriage begin then Gale Woods Farms. If you are looking for a beautiful and cost-effective venue, I would highly, highly suggest you take a look at Gale Woods Farms!

Three Rivers Park District's reply:

Amy,

This makes me so happy!! I fall in love with everyone I work with and am so glad you got your perfect day!!! I am beyond excited for you and Adam to start your lives together.

Congratulations,
    Kathryn
  • Krista
    Krista S. Married on 06/15/2019

Magical June Wedding at Gale Woods Farm

Our wedding was just as we had hoped, thanks to Gale Woods Farm. It was a beautiful location at an affordable price. Our contact was responsive and helpful at all hours of the day and we felt totally at ease using this venue. It was perfect for our summer wedding. We would highly recommend Gale Woods Farm!

Three Rivers Park District's reply:

Krista,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed getting to know you and Kim. Your wedding day was beautiful. We are so honored you choose to share it with us.
    -Kathryn
    Emily R. Married on 06/14/2019

Best Wedding Venue EVER!

We could not have had a more perfect wedding, and Gale Woods Farm was such a central element to not only the day but the planning experience. Kathryn was so incredibly easy to work with on the pre-wedding side of things, and she helped us realize our vision with a very organized and well communicated plan (with a backup plan!) She thought of all the details that we would need to hammer out and helped keep us on schedule as we made decisions about each vendor and decorating detail.

The facility is incredibly beautiful and clean. One guest told us "the setting was idyllic," while another said "I thought this was just a farm I had no idea it was going to be a roving picturesque landscape." We were told by many that it was the best wedding venue they had ever seen. We agree!

We kept ourselves on a tight budget and Gale Woods was a no-brainer for a venue in which that would be possible. There are no hidden costs and no unreasonable fees. It was literally thousands of dollars less than other venues we looked at. While money was not the only factor in our decision, it took a lot of stress off planning to know that we could pay the bill pretty easily.

Also, it was very important to us to have a wedding that honored our environmental philosophy. The fact that Gale Woods not only honors but REQUIRES this was a major draw, and they did not disappoint. For any couples who are trying to stay as green as possible, this is your place.

We would choose Gale Woods again without blinking an eye and were sad to drive away from the big red barn when the night was over!

Emily & Matt

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Eliana & Ryan
    13 photos · 09/12/2020

Pricing

J'aime Events J'aime Events Wedding Planners

I love the Three Rivers Park District options for event spaces. There is something for everyone. The staff is great and very responsive to emails. I enjoy working with them and in their event spaces. I recommend them to my clients as options for their different event needs. I have worked with the Silverwood, Gale Woods Farms and Hyland Hills so far and look forward to working in the other spaces they offer as well.

Lauren Baker Photography Lauren Baker Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with the staff of the Three Rivers Park District on several weddings. Not only are their locations BEAUTIFUL but they are also very quick when responding to emails and calls. I can't wait to working with them again!

3000 Xenium Lane North Minneapolis, MN, 55441
Location of (Three Rivers Park District)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding

Wedding Venues