Galt, Galt, CA 95632 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Three Feathers Photography

Three Feathers Photography is a contemporary wedding photographer for couples marrying in the Galt, California area. This company is run by husband-and-wife duo, Jeremy and Ashley. This couple has been married for six years and still loves the excitement and emotion of a wedding. They treat every couple’s special day as if it were their own, offering only the best and friendliest services for the celebration.

This couple can shoot in a variety of photography styles for couples, including contemporary, natural, traditional, and vintage. They can also blend the styles of shooting for a spectrum of wedding photographs. For the ceremony and reception, Three Feathers Photography takes a photojournalistic approach in order to capture the action as it occurs. This duo can additionally take boudoir, engagement, and trash the dress photographs for couples. These images, as well as the wedding portraits, are hand-colored high-resolution images. Couples can receive them in the form of digital files as well as printed products. Product options include albums, canvas, flush mount, matted prints, prints, save the date, and thank you cards. Other services offered by this photographer include:

• Additional hours

e11650b2abeaab89 FB IMG 1485502503598
37web

6 Reviews for Three Feathers Photography

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

I ended up finding Ashley after seeing the engagement photos from a girl I went to high school with show up on my Facebook feed. They were gorgeous, and had the airy quality to the lighting that I love, so I reached out. Embarrassingly, when I filled out the request for more information, I managed to screw up my own email address, but Ashley was still able to connect with me! She was very responsive and promptly set up a meeting so I could look more closely at her portfolio, as well as discussing pricing and style more in depth. Ashley was so low key and really helped put me and my husband at ease as she took our pictures, gently coaching us to help make the pictures better, without being over bearing or making it feel fake. She also just let us be us, and captured that beautifully. We ended up getting really lucky, and Ashley ended up taking a vacation in Maui at the same place and time we were there for a honeymoon, so she even met up with us for some beachside sunset photos to commemorate our time in Maui, which is so far beyond what I ever even thought would be a possibility. And the pictures Ashley captured each time we had her take our picture have all been GORGEOUS. I couldn't be happier with the end result. We like her so much, we're actually using her again shortly for a small family shoot in a few weeks. I cannot recommend her highly enough! Book her now! :)

Sent on 02/04/2017

I met Ashley at a bridal expo and right away I felt like she was perfect for our wedding photography. Our wedding photography planning process was so natural. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. She listened to our requests and helped to guide us wherever we needed. We loved working with her and Jeremy on our wedding day. Everyone has said only wonderful things about our photos and we are thrilled with how she captured our special day. We'll for sure be using her for other special photos.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/22/2016

Oh my goodness! There aren't enough words to express how amazing this company is! Ashley has a wonderful eye and she makes everything feel magical! She was so accomodating to our requests and came with some amazing ideas of her own. I'm planning to use her for any other formal photos I may need.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Award

Three Feathers Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Three Feathers Photography 1
    Save $200 when you book through WeddingWire!
    Book your custom wedding package with Three Feathers Photography and save $200 instantly! This offer is exclusive for WeddingWire couples and limited to the first 10 bookings.

• Galt Galt, CA, 95632 See on map