Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Thomas W. Lunt Photography

I have always been interested in the art of photography. My father was in the Air Force most of my young life and I remember traveling throughout Europe in a bright orange Volkswagen bus in 1976 with my family. We didn't really have the money to stay in hotels so we camped our way through Germany, France, Italy, etc. Through every trip my father, a History major and teacher, never put down his camera. I remember every camera he had from the tiny Rollei, his Zeiss and most recently his Canon AE-1. We have a treasure trove of slides from those days. I was always more interested in the emotion that a photograph evoked. The photos my father took while we visited Dachau concentration camp in Germany still touch me 30 years later. I guess that is why photography is so important to me. I am humbled by the responsibility to capture time. Whether it is a part of history or a bride’s big day. I will never stop loving the art. My desire to capture emotion is far greater than my desire to take a picture.  The term "photojournalism" means to tell a story with photographs, and truly, there is no other way to describe my approach. I would much rather be a “fly on the wall” and capture every event and emotion as it naturally happens than attempt to stage poses.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (2)
Albums (2)
Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)

Tom and his work are incredible. I cannot even put into words how thrilled my husband and I are with our with our experience with him. From the first contact Tom was super quick to respond to all of the questions we had and this continued throughout our engagement and wedding sessions. His pricing is amazing- you absolutely get more than your money’s worth! Our engagement pictures are phenomenal and more than we could’ve hoped for and they were included in our package! My husband and I had an absolute blast with Tom at our wedding- he made the entire process fun and enjoyable! Even better, we have so many amazing photos we are having a really difficult time choosing our favorites, which is an awesome problem to have. Brides: all of those tiny details you’re obsessing over for your ceremony and reception- Tom will capture those too! He really thinks of everything. Seriously, call him now! We loved our entire experience and you will too.

Photo of Thomas W. Lunt Photography in New Castle, DE
Photo of Thomas W. Lunt Photography in New Castle, DE
Profile Picture Sara, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images

Tom did a fantastic job at our June wedding at Penn Oaks. After meeting with him for the first time, we quickly realized he was the perfect fit for what we were looking for. He did a great job with our engagement photos and made it such a fun experience. On the wedding day, he brought along Andy Hastings and they were both awesome to work with. We would certainly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Mike, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom was a pleasure to work with and consistently met/exceeded our expectations. He offers a lot of flexibility and experience, which really comes in handy while planning and executing a wedding. Furthermore, his final product was exactly what we hoped for. We would highly recommend him.

Our only minor complaint is that sometimes he took a while to get back to us. But he always did get back to us.

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/17/16, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1322695914815 web0016
220x220 sq 1322695940805 web0002
220x220 sq 1322695951787 web0005

1 ENDORSEMENT
Thomas did such a great job and you could see he had such an amazing relationship with the bride and groom! He had previously photographed the brides sisters wedding and also their now family portraits, so you could see that he was such a great fit for this couple! Their pictures were amazing, and he took the time to get all of the brides requested photos. It was so nice to see a photographer work under the radar instead of being in the face of the couple the entire time. Did I mention how personable and funny he was? He made for a fun evening for both the couple and the vendors!

Events