227 Chestnut Street, New Castle, DE 19720 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Thomas W. Lunt Photography

I have always been interested in the art of photography. My father was in the Air Force most of my young life and I remember traveling throughout Europe in a bright orange Volkswagen bus in 1976 with my family. We didn't really have the money to stay in hotels so we camped our way through Germany, France, Italy, etc. Through every trip my father, a History major and teacher, never put down his camera. I remember every camera he had from the tiny Rollei, his Zeiss and most recently his Canon AE-1. We have a treasure trove of slides from those days. I was always more interested in the emotion that a photograph evoked. The photos my father took while we visited Dachau concentration camp in Germany still touch me 30 years later. I guess that is why photography is so important to me. I am humbled by the responsibility to capture time. Whether it is a part of history or a bride's big day. I will never stop loving the art. My desire to capture emotion is far greater than my desire to take a picture. The term "photojournalism" means to tell a story with photographs, and truly, there is no other way to describe my approach. I would much rather be a "fly on the wall" and capture every event and emotion as it naturally happens than attempt to stage poses.

• Kerry Harrison Photography

26 Reviews for Thomas W. Lunt Photography

• Eddie

Eddie Arnold · Married on 09/20/2019

The Right Choice

What an amazing photographer, and person! We knew Tom was the right guy before meeting him, and became instant friends at the consult. He shot our engagement photos, then nearly a year later, he and Andy orchestrated a captivating timeline of beautiful moments that we will cherish forever from our wedding at Baywood Greens Clubhouse. Thank you Tom and Andy, for your professionalism, and personal touch, on a day that we will never forget!

Gratefully,

Eddie & Angi
    9/20/2019

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Tom and his work are incredible. I cannot even put into words how thrilled my husband and I are with our with our experience with him. From the first contact Tom was super quick to respond to all of the questions we had and this continued throughout our engagement and wedding sessions. His pricing is amazing- you absolutely get more than your money’s worth! Our engagement pictures are phenomenal and more than we could’ve hoped for and they were included in our package! My husband and I had an absolute blast with Tom at our wedding- he made the entire process fun and enjoyable! Even better, we have so many amazing photos we are having a really difficult time choosing our favorites, which is an awesome problem to have. Brides: all of those tiny details you’re obsessing over for your ceremony and reception- Tom will capture those too! He really thinks of everything. Seriously, call him now! We loved our entire experience and you will too.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/06/2016

Where do we start. We had a blast with tom and his second shooter Andy. They caught some of the most amazing candid photos throughout the night. Looking through our photos, we were able to relive the night all over again! It was raining all day and night of our wedding and they managed to get amazing photos outside despite that! We are so happy with our choice of photographer! If you want experienced, fun photographers, go with Thomas Lunt photography!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Thomas W. Lunt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Proofs

• LovelyGirls Events Wedding Planners

Thomas did such a great job and you could see he had such an amazing relationship with the bride and groom! He had previously photographed the brides sisters wedding and also their now family portraits, so you could see that he was such a great fit for this couple! Their pictures were amazing, and he took the time to get all of the brides requested photos. It was so nice to see a photographer work under the radar instead of being in the face of the couple the entire time. Did I mention how personable and funny he was? He made for a fun evening for both the couple and the vendors!

• 227 Chestnut Street New Castle, 19720 See on map
    Location of (Thomas W. Lunt Photography)