Cleveland, OH 44111 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,185
Availability Check your date

About This Lovely Light

I believe in the kind of love that changes everything. It begs you to hold on tighter and stay a little longer. It consumes your thoughts. It's real, it's messy, and it's hard work, but it always gives more than it takes. It's worth it. Every little moment is worth it. It's the love a dad has for his baby girl the first time he lays his eyes on her. It's the love of both the couple who is beginning to plan their wedding, and the ones who have forgotten more years than they can remember. It's the love she is finding for herself after years of wishing she were someone else. It's the marriage that deserves to be celebrated after long nights of wondering if it will last. It's selfless. It's passionate. It's devoted.
Follow This Lovely Light on

This Lovely Light 7
  • Becky

Becky Novotny · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Engagement/wedding Photos

My fiance had the pleasure of working with Allison for our engagement photos and let me tell ya, she exceeded my expectations. We just got the photos back and they brought me to tears. Not only are her photos absolutely gorgeous, but she is kind, attentive, and professional. Her responses to email are always timely and thoughtful- which means a lot to a gal planning a wedding. She also made us feel super comfortable while shooting. I highly recommend Allison- we are so pumped to see our wedding pictures next September ❤

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 06/08/2019

Allison is the best!

We were absolutely *floored* after receiving our wedding photos back from Allison!! It's (almost) embarrassing how many times we opened our album up! Of course, you have the moments that you remember that you're excited to see in your album, but Allison's candid approach also made for an album full of moments that were completely new to us.

On the wedding day itself, Allison and Lauren were patient, professional and a calm force on an otherwise nerve-racking day. Oh, and if you'd like a lesson on trusting your photographer, here it is: I was pretty much dead set against a First Look when we started researching photography, but after meeting Allison & hearing the pros and how passionate she was about the FL, we went for it: And it ended up being my favorite moment of the day, hands down! Our album wouldn't have been complete without that experience.

It meant so much to us that TLL could be there to capture everything so beautifully. Allison's talent & enthusiasm is so evident in these photos. Our friends tell us they feel like they're in a fairytale as they flip through our album, and we cannot wait to print those larger-than-life moments to hang in our home.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    This Lovely Light 15
  • Savana

Savana · Married on 10/20/2018

Bride and photographer

Allison truly captures my wedding day exactly how I imagined it. Beautiful, full of love and laughter, absolute perfection. She made both my husband and I feel so calm the whole day and gave me such a sense of ease. She truly is the best photographer in the business and I look forward to using her in the future for family photos, maternity, etc. She’s Uber talented and a complete angel!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    This Lovely Light 28
    This Lovely Light 29

This Lovely Light FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,185.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,185.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter