This Insane Idea Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,990 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,990 Most Popular Price

This Insane Idea Photography captures weddings in and around Freehold, New Jersey. Photographer Mark Edman promised himself many years ago that he would be intentional throughout his career. When he shot his first wedding in 2014, he immediately realized his passion for bringing these tender moments to life. His aim is to create timeless images that evoke the same emotions you felt on your wedding day for years to come.

This Insane Idea Photography takes an artistic yet candid approach to documenting your wedding. Mark is committed to taking pictures that are not too stuffy or overly posed, but which follow you naturally throughout your day. This professional treats every client like family and likes to create a sense of ease and comfort on photo shoots. He will map out a timeline ahead of the celebration so that you know where and when pictures will take place. He will also ensure that these don't take up too much of your time so that you can still enjoy the festivities.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,990

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Chelsea
    Chelsea R. Married on 10/23/2021

Our DREAM Photographer!!!!

Be prepared for an entire novel of a review, because I cannot express enough how Mark Edman helped make my wedding, the wedding of my dreams. For months I was nervously searching the web for photographers. Finding an amazing photographer was my top priority, because wedding pictures are a forever memory, of course!!! After searching through numerous photographers, and going through Mark’s portfolio, something told me he was the one, and boy were we right. From the moment Mark and I had our phone call meeting, his joyful and positive energy bursted through the phone alone. He was warm, welcoming, compassionate, excited and really made the entire process smooth and easy. He wanted to get to know my husband and I on a personal level. How we met, our interests. Mark made it feel like I was talking to a friend, and not just a “businessman” if that makes sense LOL. Just from that phone call, I knew Mark was going to be the best photographer I could ever ask for. Fast forward to wedding day, because then I’ll be here forever talking about how amazing he was just from the phone call LOL. When Mark got to the venue, his joyful personality made me instantly feel a sense of comfort on what was a stress filled morning. He gave me a rundown of how everything was going to work, answered all my questions, and then got to shooting. Mark was precise with each and every shot. From start to finish, he made sure to get perfect angles, lighting, poses. For my bridesmaids prep photos, his joyful energy made the pictures even better than I could have thought. He would position me and my girls, talk us through different looks for different shots, different poses for different shots. I can go on and on and on about all of the little (and big) things that he did to make my day perfect. Our first look, was everything I dreamed of because of Mark. He made it the most joyous experience, along with getting the most perfect shots. In the middle of our reception, unexpected fireworks started going off in the woods on the side of our venue. Mark ran up to us and said “would you be down to get some fireworks shots?!” We automatically said “YES” and we all RAN outside as fast as we could as Mark guided us through different poses to do and caught the best unexpected shots of us and the fireworks. My family non-stopped talked about how amazing he was as well. Omg, I need to stop talking because at this point, this review should be a book titled “How Mark Edman Was The Photographer Of My Dreams: A Novel” hahahahaha. But to finally end this review, we could NOT have asked for a better photographer. Mark was, and is, our dream photographer. We’ve found our photographer for life!
    Victoria C. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding oct 02

We hired Mark for our wedding for photos and OHMYGOD I can’t tell you how great he was. He came up with great energy, plans for the best photos(my husband and I are newbies to having photos done) and he was the ring leader on where to go and what goes next. He was beyond comfortable to work with. I would recommend him to absolutely everyone. My parents are still taking about how smooth it all went and how absolutely beautiful the photos came out. He was on his A game, the entire wedding. Great guy to have at your special event.
  • illustration stars

This Insane Idea Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Serving NJ but open to Destination Weddings Freehold, NJ, 07728
Location of (This Insane Idea Photography)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding