This Insane Idea Photography

Freehold, NJ View map Visit website
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

This Insane Idea Photography captures weddings in and around Freehold, New Jersey. Photographer Mark Edman promised himself many years ago that he would be intentional throughout his career. When he shot his first wedding in 2014, he immediately realized his passion for bringing these tender moments to life. His aim is to create timeless images that evoke the same emotions you felt on your wedding day for years to come.

This Insane Idea Photography takes an artistic yet candid approach to documenting your wedding. Mark is committed to taking pictures that are not too stuffy or overly posed, but which follow you naturally throughout your day. This professional treats every client like family and likes to create a sense of ease and comfort on photo shoots. He will map out a timeline ahead of the celebration so that you know where and when pictures will take place. He will also ensure that these don't take up too much of your time so that you can still enjoy the festivities.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Victoria C. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding oct 02

We hired Mark for our wedding for photos and OHMYGOD I can’t tell you how great he was. He came up with great energy, plans for the best photos(my husband and I are newbies to having photos done) and he was the ring leader on where to go and what goes next. He was beyond comfortable to work with. I would recommend him to absolutely everyone. My parents are still taking about how smooth it all went and how absolutely beautiful the photos came out. He was on his A game, the entire wedding. Great guy to have at your special event.
  • Jackie
    Jackie M. Married on 09/24/2021

Best wedding photographer

Let me save you some time looking for your wedding photographer, Mark is your guy and I will tell you why. Starting with the obvious, Mark’s photography skills are incredible. His photos are so beautiful and they truly capture the emotions of every moment. But beyond the tangible, what made Mark the perfect photographer for our wedding was his energy. From sharing in my excitement about photographing my dress, to laughing with me and my husband throughout the day and night, he really made taking our wedding photos a fun process. As a couple that is not typically comfortable being photographed, Mark made it so fun and effortless. Exactly what we needed on our wedding day! So please, let me save you the hours of searching that I did, and just book him!

Deals

This Insane Idea Photography 1
Exclusive

Serving NJ but open to Destination Weddings Freehold, NJ, 07728
732-800-5014
Location of (This Insane Idea Photography)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding