This Insane Idea Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Chelsea
    Chelsea R. Married on 10/23/2021

Our DREAM Photographer!!!!

Be prepared for an entire novel of a review, because I cannot express enough how Mark Edman helped make my wedding, the wedding of my dreams. For months I was nervously searching the web for photographers. Finding an amazing photographer was my top priority, because wedding pictures are a forever memory, of course!!! After searching through numerous photographers, and going through Mark’s portfolio, something told me he was the one, and boy were we right. From the moment Mark and I had our phone call meeting, his joyful and positive energy bursted through the phone alone. He was warm, welcoming, compassionate, excited and really made the entire process smooth and easy. He wanted to get to know my husband and I on a personal level. How we met, our interests. Mark made it feel like I was talking to a friend, and not just a “businessman” if that makes sense LOL. Just from that phone call, I knew Mark was going to be the best photographer I could ever ask for. Fast forward to wedding day, because then I’ll be here forever talking about how amazing he was just from the phone call LOL. When Mark got to the venue, his joyful personality made me instantly feel a sense of comfort on what was a stress filled morning. He gave me a rundown of how everything was going to work, answered all my questions, and then got to shooting. Mark was precise with each and every shot. From start to finish, he made sure to get perfect angles, lighting, poses. For my bridesmaids prep photos, his joyful energy made the pictures even better than I could have thought. He would position me and my girls, talk us through different looks for different shots, different poses for different shots. I can go on and on and on about all of the little (and big) things that he did to make my day perfect. Our first look, was everything I dreamed of because of Mark. He made it the most joyous experience, along with getting the most perfect shots. In the middle of our reception, unexpected fireworks started going off in the woods on the side of our venue. Mark ran up to us and said “would you be down to get some fireworks shots?!” We automatically said “YES” and we all RAN outside as fast as we could as Mark guided us through different poses to do and caught the best unexpected shots of us and the fireworks. My family non-stopped talked about how amazing he was as well. Omg, I need to stop talking because at this point, this review should be a book titled “How Mark Edman Was The Photographer Of My Dreams: A Novel” hahahahaha. But to finally end this review, we could NOT have asked for a better photographer. Mark was, and is, our dream photographer. We’ve found our photographer for life!
    Victoria C. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding oct 02

We hired Mark for our wedding for photos and OHMYGOD I can’t tell you how great he was. He came up with great energy, plans for the best photos(my husband and I are newbies to having photos done) and he was the ring leader on where to go and what goes next. He was beyond comfortable to work with. I would recommend him to absolutely everyone. My parents are still taking about how smooth it all went and how absolutely beautiful the photos came out. He was on his A game, the entire wedding. Great guy to have at your special event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jackie M. Married on 09/24/2021

Best wedding photographer

Let me save you some time looking for your wedding photographer, Mark is your guy and I will tell you why. Starting with the obvious, Mark’s photography skills are incredible. His photos are so beautiful and they truly capture the emotions of every moment. But beyond the tangible, what made Mark the perfect photographer for our wedding was his energy. From sharing in my excitement about photographing my dress, to laughing with me and my husband throughout the day and night, he really made taking our wedding photos a fun process. As a couple that is not typically comfortable being photographed, Mark made it so fun and effortless. Exactly what we needed on our wedding day! So please, let me save you the hours of searching that I did, and just book him!
    Stephanie N. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing!

Mark is literally wonderful! Not only is he extremely talented and passionate, he is such a positive presence and goes out of his way to make sure everyone feels included and comfortable in front of the camera! We plan on hiring him for any and every event in the future when we need it captured! It would be a mistake to not hire him! Thanks Mark!!!