Thicc Kitchen is a female-owned, Licensed Home Bakery located in Davenport IA and ran by me (Tori). I specialize in helping client's dessert dreams come true for weddings and large/special events. Thicc Kitchen has been up and running since 2018 here in the Quad Cities, I have been in the culinary world for 10 plus years now with a degree backing me along the way. Most famously known for my THICC cookies I also make a mean cake that can speak for itself, just check out some of my past Bride & Groom creations! I try to accommodate any need just ask me, can't wait to meet you!

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Thicc Kitchen

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
K
Kylee D. Sent on 02/28/2023

Desserts for Wedding

Thicc Kitchen was a huge hit at my wedding! The desserts made for the wedding were delicious and the presentation was beautiful. Tori was amazing to work with and made the process super easy and fun! My husband and I loved tasting all of the different options we were given, to help us decide what flavors we wanted for our big day. It was so hard to decide which flavors to pick because they were all so tasty! My favorite part about using Thicc Kitchen was that I was not limited to just having cakes. We also got cupcakes and cookies to serve to our guests. I highly recommend using Thicc Kitchen for any event that you want to cater delicious desserts!
D
Daly Sent on 03/08/2023

So good. 10/10 猸愶笍

Tori is the BEST and bakes the BEST!! Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved the mini cupcakes and cookies she made for us. They literally all ran out! I鈥檝e never been to a wedding where there was no dessert left, so that鈥檚 when you know it鈥檚 good. I HIGHLY recommend Thicc Kitchen and will definitely always be ordering my baked goods from her. 馃崻馃
B
Bre W. Sent on 02/28/2023

Excellent!

Tori was extremely professional, very timely with everything, and also all my guests told me that my cakes were the best they have ever eaten. I had 4 different varieties, chocolate with Oreo filling, vanilla with raspberry filling, carrot cake, and red velvet. I would HIGHLY recommend Thicc kitchen to anyone who needs a cake for ANY reason. Thank you so much Tori, I will be back!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Tori  McGeehon
Tori McGeehon
Owner & Chef

Hey, my name Is Tori M. I鈥檓 a 2015 Kendall college grad with a degree in the sciences of baking and pastry and a passion for working in the kitchen. I own a small business making specialty cake orders & wedding cakes. I鈥檝e always been a lover of both the culinary side and pastry, my 8 year old self watching Food Network and pretending to have my own cooking show would be proud! On a real note, my great grandmother鈥檚 influences in the kitchen growing up really inspired me to learn more about Baking & Pastry, the love and warmth that would come from her creations, I love to share that feeling! Can't wait to meet you!

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding