6901 Avondale Road, Baltimore, MD 21212 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About theWAIREHOUSE

theWAIREHOUSE is a family owned and operated photography business in Baltimore, MD. We specialize in documenting the people and moments in your life that truly matter.

Our memories will fade over time, but an image will last forever. The right ones will take us instantly back to that moment… causing us to smile or even cry. That's where we come in…

We create what matters.

Follow theWAIREHOUSE on

24 Reviews for theWAIREHOUSE

Peggy · Married on 08/22/2015

John had just captured our wedding last week and WOW! If you are looking for a photographer who is talented, hardworking, compassionate, and caring, look no further. John has an amazing gift for photography which is evident in any photo of his that you see. His photographs should be on the cover of Time Magazine or National Geographic. He effortlessly captures the moments, emotions, and people, with out having to create anything "staged". Although we still did a few obligatory 'staged' family shots, which seemed so effortless when taken by John. I remember a few times during the evening thinking that would be a cool shot, and John had just taken it. We saw a sneak peek of one of the photos from the night and it was amazing, his talent and gift for photography was clear. Just check out his website or blog, and you will see a passionate and inspired photographer who loves capturing family moments. We will use John in the future for capturing all the new special moments we hope to have.

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/01/2011

We are so happy we found John! His style was exactly what we were looking for and when we met with him, we knew he was the right photographer for us! His relaxed and fun demeanor and eye for detail is exactly what every bride wants for their special day! My entire family commented on how wonderful he was on the day of our wedding! I can not wait to work with him again when we start a family! His family portraits are fantastic! Thank you John!!!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Jen · Married on 08/06/2011

Well, I can't say enough good things about John. The moment I saw his portfolio online I had one of those "this is it" moments. He was the only photographer that we met with and we have no regrets for choosing him to document our day.

He was always quick to communicate and answer any questions/concerns. He made himself extremely available, which I appreciated very much in the midst of the chaos it can be to plan a wedding. He made it super easy.

Not only is he a wonderful photographer, he has such an amazing personality and work ethic. The morning of our wedding, he showed up an hour earlier than scheduled. I was able to get some amazing getting ready shots of the bridal party as well as the groomsmen, which I was not expecting (and would not have been possible had he not been so early!) He even rushed to help out by grabbing some baby wipes when we had an incident with a bridesmaid bleeding on my white wedding dress. :)

Our friends and family couldn't say enough good things about him. He was always right there when there was something worth documenting. He was funny and personable, and you can tell he really enjoys what he does! He blended in to the party as if he was one of the guests and was not intrusive or distracting with his camera. He still managed to capture everything and more.

He finished editing our photos quickly and they came bundled in awesome little cases made by his wife. That personal touch was the cherry on top of a fantastic experience with him.

I cannot recommend him enough if you want a photographer who is all-around awesome. We hope he continues to photograph for a very long time, we can't wait to use him again as our family grows!

Sent on 01/06/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• MyDeejay
    MyDeejay Wedding DJs

John is awesome! We've had the pleasure of doing several weddings with him, and he's not only talented but really down to earth and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

• Fleur De Lis Florist
    Fleur De Lis Florist Wedding Florists

John is a talented photographer with a lot of passion and love for what he does.

• The James Joyce Irish Pub & Restaurant
    The James Joyce Irish Pub & Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

John has been a regular at our Pub for some time now. We have used him on several occasions for promotional and marketing photos. He is a joy to work with, and has such an artistic eye. I would reccomend his services for all occasions!

• 6901 Avondale Road Baltimore, 21212 See on map