The4thJames Productions

Evans, GA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Package information for local weddings:

Packages from $3000

All packages include a Highlight video (5-12 minutes in length) and all unedited raw footage, organized with all the important video clips named (vows, first dance, cake cutting, etc).

To secure the date a 25% non-refundable deposit is required, the remaining balance is due 30 prior to the wedding.

The Full Day - With this package, our two man team will arrive as you begin preparing for your day, and start filming special moments, from preparations, to the ceremony, to the reception and farewell.

The Ceremony & Reception - For this one, the team will arrive about an hour before the ceremony to set up cameras and prepare to capture the ceremony and all special moments from the reception.

Two at Dawn -A lead videographer and second shooter arrive just before the crack of dawn to set up breathtaking time lapses of the sunrise on your day. Then, just as above, we beautifully capture every special moment, until the end of the night.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• O
    Olivia D. Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect wedding videography

My husband and I got married on March 30th of this year, and The4thJames Productions performed the videography for us. James and his wife did such an awesome job filming. They took time to capture each and every detail. I couldn’t have asked for a better videography team. Also, I LOVE our highlight video! It was absolutely perfect. If you want a videography team that listens to your filming requests and then goes above and beyond with them, then this is the videography team for you!
    Savannah Married on 10/28/2017
    I am so happy that I chose the 4th and James Production to video my big day. They went above and beyond on all of my special request that I made. They made sure that every little detail was perfect. They kept in contact with me through wedding planning and after the wedding about my video. I had to worry about absolutely nothing. Every little detail that I asked for they fulfilled.
    Christina Married on 07/08/2017
    We are super pleased with our photos and video of our speical day. The phots and video were a very important part of our wedding. We were nervous trying to decide on who we would choose to capture the special moments in our life. I am so happy that we decided to go with James. James and his team were more than willing to work with us on photos that we wanted to be captured. I think I bothered him during the whole reception trying to get pictures with friends and family. There wasn't a single time he wasn't willing to try and capture the perfect picture. I would recommend the 4th James production to any of my friends getting married. The video was outstanding. My husband and I couldn't have picked a better team to work with. The 4th James production won't let you down on your wedding day. Thank you guys so much for everything. Our video and photos are gorgeous.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Ninth & Everett Ninth & Everett Wedding Planners

We worked with The 4th James on a wedding in August. We are a Design Firm that offers wedding planning services, based in Nashville TN. Working with vendors from a distance can be tricky from time to time, but NOT this team. The 4th James was quick to respond to emails and calls, was punctual on the wedding weekend, and captured so much great footage! I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Beyond Usual Cakes, LLC Beyond Usual Cakes, LLC Wedding Cakes

Jamie has an awesome eye for detail and goes out of his way to beautifully capture each moment of your special day. One day of memories, to be relived throughout a lifetime. ??

4649 La Pointe Evans, GA, 30809
706-414-9521
Location of (The4thJames Productions)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding