The4thJames Productions Reviews

17 | Evans, GA

17 Reviews for The4thJames Productions

Savannah · Married on 10/28/2017

I am so happy that I chose the 4th and James Production to video my big day. They went above and beyond on all of my special request that I made. They made sure that every little detail was perfect. They kept in contact with me through wedding planning and after the wedding about my video. I had to worry about absolutely nothing. Every little detail that I asked for they fulfilled.

Christina · Married on 07/08/2017

We are super pleased with our photos and video of our speical day. The phots and video were a very important part of our wedding. We were nervous trying to decide on who we would choose to capture the special moments in our life. I am so happy that we decided to go with James. James and his team were more than willing to work with us on photos that we wanted to be captured. I think I bothered him during the whole reception trying to get pictures with friends and family. There wasn't a single time he wasn't willing to try and capture the perfect picture. I would recommend the 4th James production to any of my friends getting married. The video was outstanding. My husband and I couldn't have picked a better team to work with. The 4th James production won't let you down on your wedding day. Thank you guys so much for everything. Our video and photos are gorgeous.

Sam · Married on 03/05/2017

My husband and I got married on March 5th at the Barn at Sanderlin Horse Farm. The 4th James Productions did our videography and we couldn't be happier with it! They were there all day from start to finish and captured so many precious sweet moments! Everyone was so professional and wanted to make sure all the moments from our special day were captured. I would defiantly recommend them to everyone! The highlight video was perfect and I loved seeing the whole ceremony as well as other clips from the whole day!

Sent on 04/02/2017

The4thJames Productions's reply:

We were so happy to be a part of your day! Here's a link to Sam's video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9M8wrbKyokE

Amy · Married on 01/07/2017

James is wonderful to work with and really takes into consideration what you want for your video. He's incredibly talented and creative and I am over the moon happy with our wedding video. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/15/2017

The4thJames Productions's reply:

We were so happy to have been a part of your day! Here's a link to Amy's video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=580385728834066&id=347790688760239

Sharon · Married on 12/24/2016

I'd like to give a Shout Out !!! To James and his team ! Our daughters special day was scheduled far I advance. We wanted to capture all those special moments on her wedding day ! So thankful we chose James Powell !! He was highly experienced, very professional as well ! We had the full day which James wa at the venue for well over 13 hours. James captured all those unforgettable special moments of a lifetime! He was amazing !! I would highly recommend him for your very special day !

Sent on 01/04/2017

The4thJames Productions's reply:

It was such a beautiful day to have been able to be a part of! Here's a link to Brittany's video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=563254610547178&id=347790688760239

Alyssa · Married on 10/29/2016

We were recently married October 29th, 2016 and thank goodness James was there to help capture our day in motion. I had done a little of research on videographers— one they were expensive, two some weren't very personal. James was opposite! I'm extremely glad we were able to budget him & his crew in because I could not have asked for better. When you find someone who knows what they're doing, there's nothing to complain about! I'm more than pleased with our final products!

Sent on 12/02/2016

The4thJames Productions's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! Your wedding was gorgeous! Here's a link to Alyssa video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=548410622031577&id=347790688760239

Candice · Married on 10/22/2016

I'm so glad we went with James to capture our special day! I absolutely love our highlight video!! I've teared up every time I've watched it! I went with the best shots option, and I'm amazed at how well they captured everything and didn't get in the way. I highly recommend James and his crew! Thank you again!

Sent on 11/23/2016

The4thJames Productions's reply:

Thank you Candice! We loved being a part of your wedding! Here's a link to Candice's video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hW5MNu8svH8

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2016

James and his whole team was absolutely fantastic to work with! He captured our special day on June 12th so perfectly and effortlessly. I don't even remember him being there for all the moments he was able to capture and I choose the best shots option! He is amazing! He worked with my photographer to make sure everyone got the best moments captured. I cannot recommend James and his services enough! He will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/18/2016

The4thJames Productions's reply:

Lindsey you were an absolute pleasure to work with, and your wedding was stunning. To watch Lindsey's Highlight video click here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=514264452112861&id=347790688760239

Jackie · Married on 10/01/2016

I CANNOT say enough good about this firm! I just watched my sister's wedding video! SPEECHLESS! PRICELESS! It was like reliving the day from start to finish!!!! I've watched it 4 times already, and still cry every time! Thank you James! Highly recommended!!!!

Jackie · Married on 08/27/2016

I CANNOT say enough good about this firm! I just watched the wedding of my sister's wedding! SPEECHLESS! PRICELESS! It was like reliving the day all over again! I've watched it 4 times and cannot stop crying! Very professional! Highly recommended!!! We all love it!!!!

Savannah · Married on 05/28/2016

I had a amazing experience with James. My wedding video is the rave of my town. He was so amazing during the stressful day even when I needed a moment to vent lol. He captured everything I wanted and more. My photographer missed a few important shots and James was able to screen shot the moments for me! 6 out of 5 stars!

Sent on 08/22/2016

The4thJames Productions's reply:

Thanks so much, Savannah! Your wedding was gorgeous. Watch Savannah's highlight here: https://youtu.be/3KOpJA0TSKk

Taylor · Married on 11/14/2015

We had our wedding in November of 2015 and were so happy to have found James! He was so wonderful during the day and captured many special moments. He was very accommodating and I still cry watching the precious highlight video and full length video we had made. We received our video back in an ample amount of time, too. He provided great quality work, especially for the price. Many around this area charge $3,000 plus. I definitely recommend him and can't wait to see more of his work in the future! Keep up your great work, James!

Sent on 08/18/2016

The4thJames Productions's reply:

Thanks Taylor! It was such a pleasure filming your stunning wedding! Watch Taylor's video here: https://www.facebook.com/the4thjamesproductions/videos/455935564612417/

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

James and his team were a dream to work with! I had been on the fence about hiring a videographer because of budget concerns, but they have a package to suit every budget! Very pleased with the end results and the highlight video. Worth the money, for sure!

Shantae · Married on 09/05/2015

So where to begin..... you never would think to record the most special day ever until it gets to crunch time! Luckily I ran into James's advertisement on Facebook! He was fast as far as responding and the quality of work was beautiful. The highlight video hit me right in the feels and I was able to relive the best moment of my life. I was expecting more of the reception with a snap shot or run through of all the guest, but the main highlights were hit dead on and there's a great bit if length to the full form video. During the consultation, and from the previous conversations, everything I wanted to have in the video was there! I can't tell you how much this meant to me and my family and thankful we are to have found your services. Its a momentum I can pass down for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/19/2016

The4thJames Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Shantae, it was great to be a part of your beautiful day. To watch Shantae's Highlight video click here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=488604991345474&id=347790688760239
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/11/2016

Our wedding was June 11th of this year, (2016) James captured our day, & we were very pleased with his work. He's easy to work with, and followed directions. The quality was great and he was very willing to fix anything we asked him to. It was one or two things that weren't captured that was special to us, but overall he did an awesome job and my husband and I plan to watch our longform every anniversary. Thanks James.

P.S
    The highlight video was perfect!!

Sent on 09/02/2016

The4thJames Productions's reply:

Thanks Olivia, your fairytale wedding was beautiful. Watch Olivia's Highlight Video here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=492059374333369&id=347790688760239

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding was June 4th this year. James did a great job with the quality of my video! I loveeee how the videos turned out! He worked very hard on making sure everything was perfect! Very professional, would recommend to anyone... My twin is using James in December for her wedding and we can't wait to work with James again!

Sent on 09/14/2016

The4thJames Productions's reply:

Thank you Laura, it was truly a pleasure to film your wedding. Watch Laura's Highlight video here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IZKiRDpqzR4

1.8
      2.0
      0.5
      2.0
      0.5

In October 2015, I viewed James' website and Facebook page after our DJ made recommendations of videographers in the area (some were already booked for our date). James was very responsive to emails during this time, even "willing to offer a discounted rate so he could earn our business since our wedding was so close". We have a beautiful highlight video which is posted on his Facebook page, but our long form video had several issues with sound distortions to no sound at all, black outs, spinning camera angles, and floor images. Footage from the ceremony and reception we assumed would be included in the video was excluded, and we later learned the grooms mic was not working prior to going into the ceremony. We contracted for the full package, a highlight video and "a long form video to document the day" to be delivered four weeks after the wedding date. We expected to see far more coverage of the ceremony and reception, along with receiving a quality video. We had asked for one specific request to be included at the end of the video and it was left out. James did attempt to correct the first video, however there were still issues in the second video as well. At this point, there became a lack in communication, delays in receiving a corrected video; and a refund was requested. We received a 25% refund, along with raw footage files from the day. Recently, a third editing was done which provided us with a video of much higher quality, and even included the initial special request at the end...as the old saying goes, third times a charm! After our experiences, the website and contract terms have since been updated; make sure you read each part thoroughly, and be very specific with what details of your wedding you want to have captured. Communication is key!

Sent on 07/02/2016

The4thJames Productions's reply:

We all wish your experience would have been better. Unfortunately, your first long form video contained a severe technical glitch, as you now know, James was taking final exams during the corrections of your video and graduated the day we were notified of the problems with your second video. He sends his apologies again for the delays. We have updated our contract to allow for a more feasible amount of time to edit videos. Also, we no longer offer long form videos, but instead a longer Highlight video and all the raw footage from the day, because we have found that most brides would prefer all their raw footage. To watch the highlight video from this beautiful wedding click here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=462060553999918&id=347790688760239