442 East Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number

About The White Magnolia Bridal Collection

The White Magnolia is here to give the brides of Atlanta an unforgettable experience by providing a beautiful gown selection and a uniquely personal experience! Our focus is solely on the bride. During your appointment, you and your group will have a private room and have the opportunity to work one on one with your bridal stylist to help you find your dream dress!

img 9459 51 734368

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 6
The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 7

Chelsea Renaud · Getting married on 06/05/2022

The White Magnolia is AMAZING

When you step inside The White Magnolia, it's a dream come true! The dress selection is fantastic and affordable and I can't say enough about how amazing Sedona Hall is! She made the process so much fun and she genuinely took the time to get to know me. After trying on a few gowns that I had selected she picked one out that I fell in love with and I ended up saying yes to the dress! The entire experience was so special and I would highly recommend The White Magnolia to any bride who wants a memorable bridal gown shopping experience!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Best Bridal Shop in Atlanta!

From the moment I walked into The White Magnolia I felt welcomed and special, they had my name written up on a board and my room was also personalized with a little welcome sign that had my name on it. I loved that they didn’t have multiple brides at a time and instead really focused on making it intimate and personalized. The salon itself is also the cutest with a very homey feel and is very well organized by silhouette so that you don’t feel overwhelmed. Everything about the experience was perfect! Sedona the bridal stylist that helped me that day reached out before the appointment to introduce herself and was very sweet and a joy to work with. She quickly noticed what I liked and didn’t like, and was able to provide great suggestions. All the gowns were beautiful and I quickly fell in love with one. However, I did not say yes to the dress right away as I had 2 more appointments that day and wanted to see more options. At the end of the day I couldn’t stop thinking about the dress I tried on at TWM and I went back about one hour before they closed and they were great about letting me try it again. I realized I wanted to make one change to the dress and Sedona understood exactly what I meant. To help me envision what it would look like she put me in 2 dresses, which perfectly showed what I wanted and how I would customize it. At that moment I knew it was the dress. I could not be happier with the decision and can’t wait to see my dress again! I highly recommend The White Magnolia and Sedona!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Allison

Allison Luka · Getting married on 08/07/2020

I Found My Dress at The White Magnolia!

I booked back-to-back bridal appointments all weekend, but thankfully The White Magnolia was my first stop…because it was also my last :). Jordan was amazing to work with – down to earth, relatable, supportive, and not at all pushy. She understood my unique circumstances with having a shorter engagement (due to family health issues) and proactively checked delivery and rush times for the gowns I tried. TWM actually carried the gown I was sure would be “the one” which was surprising because it was from a newer collection. In the end I chose a different gown, but I’m SO glad I was able to try that one on, because I would have always wondered if I might have liked it better. When we finally decided on my gown, Jordan popped champagne and we toasted to saying “Yes!” to the dress! :) She was also extremely helpful with contacting the designer to request some minor tweaks be made to the dress. Overall, I had a wonderful experience at The White Magnolia, and it should be on every bride’s list of places to try!

Sent on 05/08/2019

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• 442 East Paces Ferry Road Atlanta, GA, 30305 See on map