442 East Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The White Magnolia Bridal Collection

The White Magnolia is here to give the brides of Atlanta an unforgettable experience by providing a beautiful gown selection and a uniquely personal experience! Our focus is solely on the bride. During your appointment, you and your group will have a private room and have the opportunity to work one on one with your bridal stylist to help you find your dream dress!

img 9459 51 734368

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 5
The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 6
The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 7

Rachel H · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Unreal - just the best experience!

I can't say enough good things about this place - such a sweet, knowledgable staff that really takes the time to get to know you and exactly what you want. They were so accommodating even when I brought practically my entire bridal party to join in on the day. Kelly picked out the very first dress I tried on and it ended up being the one! If you're as clueless and as picky as I was about finding a wedding dress this is your place.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Best Bridal Shop in Atlanta!

From the moment I walked into The White Magnolia I felt welcomed and special, they had my name written up on a board and my room was also personalized with a little welcome sign that had my name on it. I loved that they didn’t have multiple brides at a time and instead really focused on making it intimate and personalized. The salon itself is also the cutest with a very homey feel and is very well organized by silhouette so that you don’t feel overwhelmed. Everything about the experience was perfect! Sedona the bridal stylist that helped me that day reached out before the appointment to introduce herself and was very sweet and a joy to work with. She quickly noticed what I liked and didn’t like, and was able to provide great suggestions. All the gowns were beautiful and I quickly fell in love with one. However, I did not say yes to the dress right away as I had 2 more appointments that day and wanted to see more options. At the end of the day I couldn’t stop thinking about the dress I tried on at TWM and I went back about one hour before they closed and they were great about letting me try it again. I realized I wanted to make one change to the dress and Sedona understood exactly what I meant. To help me envision what it would look like she put me in 2 dresses, which perfectly showed what I wanted and how I would customize it. At that moment I knew it was the dress. I could not be happier with the decision and can’t wait to see my dress again! I highly recommend The White Magnolia and Sedona!

Sent on 05/05/2019

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• 442 East Paces Ferry Road Atlanta, GA, 30305 See on map